[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717369456180920.jpg (414 KB, 1461x1944)
414 KB
414 KB JPG
Straight trans women have fully succeeded in convincing men that they're not gay for being with them, what are we trans lesbians doing so wrong that we can't get through the thick heads of bigoted cisbians that they aren't any less gay for dating us??
>>
>>36632397
aren't cis lesbains like the most accepting group when it comes to trans women and cis men are the least
>>
>>36632397
Men are content with anything that looks somewhat female, cisbians are pussysexual
>>
>>36632397
>Straight trans women have fully succeeded in convincing men that they're not gay for being with them
wrong
>>
>>36632429
>implying most men aren't pussysexual
>>
>>36632397
Why didn't I realize Britanny Venti was a cis f chaser? She was always extremely malebrained and terminally online in a weirdly apolitical way. And in her old edgy videos she was playing a malebrained caricature of how chuds see women.

She was always odd and I'm so glad she finally came out as a chaser. It all makes sense in retrospect, I'm so proud of her :)
>>
>>36632397
So why is it that you freak out and scream homophobic slurs at me for wanting to bang you

t. man

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.