[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: helloeverynyan.jpg (31 KB, 680x510)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
i don't know what sins i committed in a past life for god to make me black and gay and a bottom. i have no options. nobody wants a nig that's not "BBC BWNO BLACKED HORSECOCK" and i don't even blame them because i look like a fucking abomonation. i'm like 5'9, BMI 15.7 last i checked, no muscle, shave any body hair on me, my hair is long-ish but not quite an afro (not dreadlocks those are fugly), my features aren't even that niggery like my nose isn't half the diameter of my face or anything. yet even then with my efforts to look as weak as possible i get nobody and i'll never get anyone because there will always be someone of another race to look significantly better. either some white twink or asian twink or arab twink or some other twink, even pajeets are better to look at. there is not a single soul on earth that would be into me. i'm not a buff 11 inch cock tyrone so what the fuck do i bring to the table? is the rope the only option at this point? i don't even care if this sounds like a larp at this point i need to put this somewhere
>>
>>36632508
It's time for estrogen
>>
>>36632508
>nobody wants a nig that's not "BBC BWNO BLACKED HORSECOCK"

Get the fuck off 4Chan. You don't even have brainworms anymore. The brain is gone and now there are just worms.
>>
>>36632526
fippy bippy
>>
>>36632539
this place is the only place where i can act like a faggot and not have anyone know of it. do i look like i'm retarded enough to come out? i'd rather not get curb stomped
>>
>>36632508
i don't understand. you are a bottom? why are you comparing yourself to tops
>>
>>36632508
I wish i was 5'9
>t.5'6
>>
>>36632685
because 99.9% of white fags don't want to even breathe the same air of any black guy that's not Jamal from Chicago or something the market's just not there
>>
Stop focusing on your looks and focus on your hobbies and personality, spend your free time wisely and on developing skills, it takes time - even years but you will end up more attractive and that's because you will become confident.
>>
>>36632746
why do you care what whites think? you literally shave and try to appear weak. what the fuck are you doing?????
>>
>>36632771
demographics lmao most fags are white and i live in an area that's fairly white + the guys that aren't white here would probably shoot me for being gay in the first place who else am i supposed to appeal to
>>
File: 1540712335197.png (93 KB, 258x544)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>36632755
>Stop focusing on your looks and focus on your hobbies and personality,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.