[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0388.jpg (992 KB, 1170x1893)
992 KB
992 KB JPG
How will we recover from this anons
>>
File: cover4.jpg (80 KB, 1600x900)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>How will we recover from this anons
>>
>>36632712
where was the attempt at rape?
>>
Most of this has been disproven already by the person everyone claims was the “victim”. While you gotta take that with a grain of salt eveything lines up to say it was played up by people purposefully to make it look worse.

Kris is weird and was a degen troll without a doubt, but like, all of this shit is just things taken without context and was most all from group chats of friends rather then DMs to the “victim.”

While they met up, it was all of the crew of the video meeting up with the parents permission, and it just happened that the kid was with his parents near the studio where mr beast did the video, rather then any weird meetup.

I don’t think it was proven but a few other threads here also say the old Twitter post about Loli was jimmy and was for a video where they’d post horrible things on each others twitters for reactions.

Im feeding into the bait which are these endless kris posts on here but oh my god shut up.
>>
>check out my soundcloud
where's the rape
>>
>>36632712
it went from canceling her for edgy twitter posts 10 years ago to "TRANS RAPEHON RAPES INFANT" in less than a fucking day.
at this rate we'll see allegations of single handedly committing white genocide in around 36 hours
>>
>>36632712
this is a fucking fatality
>>
>>36632712
>Yeah lil homie your soundcloud is bussin keep it up
OMG HE LITERALLY DIGITALLY RAPED HIM

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.