[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>sheepie emerges from the brambles, her coat disheveled and torn from twisted thicket of thorn. underneath her frazzled expression is an energy of uncontrolled excitement, with bright rich colors staining the wool around her smile
kyaaaa anon! anon! while you were sleeping i have found some delicious tastygems for us to enjoy!! please follow me!!
>sheepie twirls around and disappears back into the bushes, pushing her way through the tunnel she had previously hollowed out
>sheepie leads you deeper and deeper into the bushes, her coat providing a protective layer from the piercing branches. darkness sets in as the tunnel chokes off all light, leaving you to be guided only by the sound of rustling ahead
are you keeping up anon? we’re almost there! you’re going to love this, i just know it!
>sheepie finally squeezes her butt through the end of the passage, allowing you to see what lies beyond. a large clearing has been made within the bushes, forming a tall vaulted dome that arches overhead. the sun now trickles its way in, casting bright rays on the ground that dance to the distant rhythm of wind. and along the walls of the dome are thousands of bright iridescent berries that glow in a broad spectrum of color, ranging from red to blue to purple to black
>sheepie begins giggling with joy and she leaps around to harvest the pristine fruit, plucking each one gently between her teeth until a small pile begins to form beside her hooves
come look! come look!
>>
>>36632894
>sheepie beckons you over to see as she makes happy stompies in the dirt
these tastygems are truly something special, please try them anon and tell me what you think..
>sheepie brings a tastygem to your mouth, causing you to become inundated with a soothing sensation as soon as it touches your tongue. your mind shatters open, spilling forth into a world that takes on an alien familiarity. the surrounding branches create impossible shapes, and an electrifying buzz gently radiates from your forehead to your extremities in a cyclic oscillation. each pass of this energy seems to bring you closer to some unknowable truth, with your presence now permeating outward to encompass all things. and just as quickly as this experience begins, reality starts to reconstitute itself once again. the dome organizes into its familiar form, and you notice that sheepie has been watching over with a motherly patience
anon, you are smiling so much!! you must have enjoyed this gem, you were out for several minutes. that is just making me so pleased to see. they are magic you know.. planted by ancient ones in their search for powerful knowledge. it is said that visions appear for those with a divine bloodline.. sadly i do not see anything from them, they just make me silly. did you?? … i think you are destined to do great things in this life.. i will be honored to spend as much of it with you as you permit..
>sheepie cuddles up close, munching on several more berries to enter a giggle-fit as her fluff presses against you
you are my gem anon!! my special someone and my one-and-only!!
>the tastygems continue work their magic, filling the bramble dome with the sound of shared laughter
>adventures can wait.. moments like this were made to last
>>
https://voca.ro/191a9TDgnKRd
>>
File: 1715020618927.webm (1003 KB, 472x850)
1003 KB
1003 KB WEBM
>>36632894
a lot of the time i want to leave this place but i'd miss cute threads like this ;_; good sheepy
>>
>>36633399
i hope you get to experience laughter and cuddles!!!!
>>
File: 1703961582335.jpg (30 KB, 498x642)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>36632894
cute sheepie drawing too!!
>>
>>36633600
sheepie wanting to get better at self portrait ^___^

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.