[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0505.jpg (260 KB, 1022x1463)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
I want to be a cute twinkish girl with a cute fem bestie and people think we’re sisters in public and we act like bffs, but when we get home I pin her down and fuck her until she can’t walk
>>
>>36632897
kys agp freak
>>
>>36632897
that's the male predatory instincts speaking. you also have an incest fetish, and are likely a pedophile. luckily, you will never experience this due to you being a giant male with no chance of ever looking "twinkish," much less female.
>>
File: FxFi0ZBXsAIPCde.png (789 KB, 1080x1066)
789 KB
789 KB PNG
>>36632919
Sorry but it’s so hot imagining that I look like a normal unassuming girl in public but I’m capable of sexually ravaging someone with a similar physical appearance to me, and no one would guess her hole is twitching whenever I get close to her
>>
>>36632897
you're a rapehon
>>
>>36632963
Let me dream I have nothing else
>>
>>36632897
Hot
>>
>>36632897
based
>>
At this point I'm so disgusted at the mundane, shit-eating, panopticon clown world the normies have created that I'm fully ready to admit the ballardian tranny faggot death cult that prioritises shameless hedonism and looking pretty above the continuation of the human race might have the right idea.
>>
>>36635252
Like at this point yeah drink doggirl piss and lick blood out of each others' track marks and what have you it's nothing worse than what the average voter is willing to tolerate being done in their name man fuck it

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.