[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: itsoverkot.jpg (396 KB, 900x1119)
396 KB
396 KB JPG
How morally wrong is a relationship with a 18 year old ftm and a 15 year old mtf, and no, we both have not had sex and don't plan on it for now because we have bottom dysphoria, most intimate we have ever done is kissing
We met when I was 16 and she was 13 as friends and a year after we started dating after both of us crushing on each other
She is over the age of consent in our country laws but I worry I'm doing something wrong and accidentally hurting her when I love her a lot and care for her
We have similar height (I'm 178cm and she is 175cm) and i look young, so people think we are the same age
I am making this thread to get opinions because I mentioned her age to one of my friends told me she's too young for me and that I should have gotten a gf my age
>>
>I mentioned her age to one of my friends told me
*one of my friends who told me

>captcha MAAM
>>
bump, not a larp so i am looking for genuine answers
>>
>>36633096
it’s kinda weird
>>
I wouldn't mention ages too often and it's probably going to end up crumbling but I dont think its too wrong
>>
>>36633096
You're both young, if you truly love her and stick around together it really wont be a big deal. When you're 25 she will be 22. Time will pass quicker than you know it. Especially if she's the legal age of consent in your country? It doesn’t seem like you have impure intentions either. I think youre both fine. It just seems like a big gap since you're both still in your teens.
>>
>>36633096
Don't mention your ages to people online now, be a little fuzzy about when you started dating to people online/not from your country if you're still together in a few years. Good on you for getting your hands on a tgirl early

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.