[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1710652376104742s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I had a relationship with a 17 year old when I was 23. We were both the legal ages of our respective country/state. In the context of all this kris tyson stuff, I look back and I regret it a lot. Neither of us thought it was bad back then, being completely legal and all. But now I'd be labeled a pedo for this. I also made edgy sex jokes and posted shitty hentai on servers that im certain had minors on them, like just about everyone else at that time. Should I just kill myself? Do I deserve to die? am I a pedo too?
>>
>>36634196
>Should I just kill myself? Do I deserve to die? am I a pedo too?
Let me consult the culture war outrage 8-ball: only if you're highly political, LGBT, Christian or famous
>>
slightly different age difference but when i was 15 i had a 22 pedo after me. yeah you should regret this lol
>>
Should you regret it? Yeah. All of that is fucking weird. Should you kill yourself? Nah.

It sounds like it's time for you to seek therapy and start focusing on improving yourself anon. And never do something like that again. Ever. Once you can guarantee that, you may start to forgive yourself for what you did and never again be a creep. Yeah, you did that. Yeah, it's fucked up. Let your new moral compass guide you into not making decisions a pedo would make.
>>
No one literally baits an eye unless you're a media celebrity. There's so many stories of people getting away with heinous shit just because they aren't in the spotlight, way worse than any of the youtubers.
>>
>>36634624
yeah but I just personally feel bad about it. I was young and dumb and didn't know any better but its no excuse
>>
>>36634644
You can always just not make that same mistake again. You have a whole life ahead of you. Basically, don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>36634644
im 23 now and no way id pursue a 17yo. you were old enough.
>>
>>36634728
well I didnt pursue, he pursued me, very aggressively, and wanted me to turn into a girl when I was early/pre-transition. He was an extremely pervy chaser. But none of that changes the fact.
>>
>>36634196
how could you use this board but even care abt something like that lmfao, no anon, you shouldnt kill youself or anything, cuz what you did is a big nothing burger
>>
>>36634196
i love how the line for this stuff as far the internet is concerned is the arbitrary 18 even though that's not the equally arbitrary age of consent all over the place
>>
>>36634196
Only if you're American. Nobody else thinks this way.
>>
>>36634196
Did you have sex with the 17 year old?
If yes then pls rope
>>
>>36634196
I’m 28 and I’d date a 16 year old (legal in my state)
>>
>>36635126
No, just recieved hentai from them. Never met irl, never had sex, never sent nudes, never recieved nudes. Wasn't comfortable with it.
>>
>>36635271
Fine
That was shit and creepy but you don't need to KYS for that

If you ever feel the need to interact with a minor sexually ever again then get help before hurring an innocent kid
>>
>>36634196
That's not really an insane age gap. Then nobody cares if they're 18 talking to a 40 year old
>>
it's all meaningless virtue signalling
https://files.catbox.moe/7ygy5a.mp4
>>
>>36634196
He was 17 and 365 days old you MONSTER stop wanting to FUCK CHILDREN!!
>>
Morallfagging retards get the rope
The true trannies will show you what you get for being a moralfag traitor
>>
>>36636718
>>
>>36637107
Not where I am + brown hands behind this post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.