[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: reloj.jpg (13 KB, 267x267)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Transitioning is a psyop since gender dysphoria does not exist. Men resent the fact that society pressures them to attract women, and foids resent the fact that society pressures them to attract men. AGPs and HSTS are both faketrans since AGP is sexually attracted to being a woman because they desire to get dominated and emasculated while putting in no work to improve themselves. HSTS are faketrans since they seek to trick gay men into being with them and cannot accept the fact that they are gay.

Gender dysphoria would not exist if women learned how to accept femininity and men learned how to accept masculinity. Since gender dysphoria is not real, trannies never stop experiencing it even when they transition. All trannies whine endlessly about looking like men if they are troons or looking like women if they're poons never mind if this is based on reality. And even if they get all the surgeries and go on hormones, poons will still whine about their foid body and troons will still say "im such a hon!!!! iwnbam : (" Gender dysphoria is a delusion and trannies should be recognized as schizophrenic.
>>
but im a hon!!!
>>
Gender dysphoria isn't a delusion. I feel better on estrogen and feel better with some feminine features like tits and wider hips. Liking or disliking things isn't a delusion.
>>
Yes but that's not gender dysphoria. That's a preference. Gender dysphoria is obsessive hatred of physical characteristics that do no actual harm.
>>
>>36634583
cool story. can i have a hit?
>>
>>36634719
I did dislike my masculine features before starting HRT, and that's why I started it in the first place. I still don't like things like facial or chest hair. Gender dysphoria doesn't have to be obsessive, and even if it is, that doesn't make it a delusion.
>>
>Cissoid being wrong about trans people

I love the effects of estrogen OP, maybe you should try it, just to confirm your theory? Growing boobs wouldn't make you uncomfortable, since according to you gender dysphoria doesn't exist.
>>
>>36634757
can i get a hit of that too?
>>
>>36634583
you're ignoring the hormone differences and focussing on bullshit
how dare you place sociology above biology :V
there are consequences for your thinker not getting the juice it needs
can't pray away a birth defect
>>
>>36634757
I'm a woman I already have boobs
>>
>>36634816
Lucky you, how about testosterone then? Want to grow a beard? Come on, if gender dysphoria isn't real it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
stop hogging it
>>
>>36634895
I would be extremely fucking happy with growing a beard. However, I am a woman and I accept that, therefore I will not take testosterone unless it is forced on me.
>>
>>36634963
>Transphobe
>Turns out they're a repper
Many such cases.

Dude, you can transition if you want to. Nobody is stopping you, please try for your own sake, repping is never worth it. I was pissed off with you but now I'm just sad, please stop repping. Do you want help choosing a boy name?
>>
>>36634583
>Since gender dysphoria is not real, trannies never stop experiencing it even when they transition.
Sure, doesn’t work for everyone, but transitioning cured the majority of my GD. There’s things I’m insecure about, but they’re normal things everyone gets insecure about. Everything else was brought to a level I very easily manage.

I’m not sure how a treatment sometimes failing to work would mean a condition isn’t real, anyway. I would just think that means better treatment methods are needed.
>>
>>36635083
I have already picked out a male name (that I don't use since transitioning does not solve any problems). However, I would take suggestions.
>>
>>36634583
You are retarded. I hope you get lobomized and have your internet privileges revoked permanently.
>>
File: schizothread.jpg (65 KB, 1600x900)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>36634583
>>
>>36635159
No, I'm sure you already picked the perfect one for yourself : )

Anon, why are you repping? I'm being serious when I say that HRT saved my life. I still have dysphoria and problems, but I have hope, I'm getting better, people have noticed that and actually like being around me now.

Also, please don't take your frustrations out on the rest of us tranners, it won'tfix anything. We've all been through the same dysphoria and confusion you're experiencing. We solved it by transitioning.
>>
>>36635324
The truth? I don't know why I do this. I don't know why I feel this way. I don't envision myself as a bitter person, but you're correct, I am taking out my frustrations on other people. Thank you for talking to me, though, I really appreciate it, and I wish you a good day.
>>
>>36634583
>everyone secretly hates their gender as much as me
Take your pills alice
>>
>>36635530
Hey, you're welcome <3

I'm sorry I was insensitive earlier, I assumed at first that you were a cis transphobe and I just don't have patience for them anymore. Idk if you feel wrong or ashamed for having gender dysphoria, don't be, it isn't your fault. Being trans can be hard enough, don't beat yourself up on top of that.
>>
>>36634583
please explain to me how societal pressures as a 4 year old made me beg to be a woman
>>
>>36635584
You don't have to apologize, you're being exceptionally kind to me.
>>
File: plastic.gif (2.79 MB, 334x450)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>36634583
If I lived completely by myself on a deserted island with no knowledge of human society outside my lone existence I would still desire breasts and despise my facial/body hair.

You're fucking retarded, OP.
>>
>>36635650
Hey, I don't normally do this, but I have a mothballed Discord account, erin00878, feel free to message if you need to talk to someone.
>>
>>36634637
you feel better because now you experience less constant fear at being judged as a predatory rapist because you have put your sex drive on mute
>>
>>36635611
you notice that boys and girls are treated differently
there's lots of socialization that occurs by age 4 it isn't just a fucking vacuum
>>
>>36635175
lobotomies would cure gender dysphoria
>>
>>36635611
why do trannies always do this?
>>
>>36635867
Thank you for this, I will message if I need to.
>>
>>36635611
So society doesn't affect any kids? Psyops don't work on children?! Haha RETARD!
>>
>>36639397
I've seen enough trannies specifically say the line "I knew I had dysphoria since age 4" that I think that itself is a psyop.
The glowies figure that's a plausible sounding age that isn't too young for cognition but not so old they would be in school and influenced by that.

It's always age 4 too, never 3 or 5.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.