[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: LOL XDDDDDDDDDDDD.png (78 KB, 960x185)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
One irony I have grown to appreciate about the X nu-rite fungus-gnat types being mobilized against Ava is that they all post, you know, like that. They write in AAVE. They quote Kendrick, a man who sets Google doc callouts to music. Even the bald retard isn't, like, SAYING he's black, but he has the cap and the beard and a name that, if you squint, reads like Worldstar.

So not only has the right thoroughly absorbed obnoxious libfem Jokes Aren't Real But Fiction Is moralism-- sustained it, even! It was circling the drain until they picked it up-- not only does it take orders from a rich real-estate Jewess, a fucking living A. Wyatt Mann cartoon, not only did its top guy move the embassy to Jerusalem, not only is its sole remaining connection to living chan culture a website where you go to personal-army campaigns against problematic developers and Reddit-kitbash pictures of the old white male who's responsible for everything bad, but its grunts, in whom is reflected all of this, talk like a soul sister who's going to make you reflect on your privilege.

This is all probably downstream of the Daily Loud northern strategy thing where whoever keeps Musk from drowning in his ket puke keeps trying to use the site to get blacks to break conservative by demonstrating willingness to make America into Uganda. It's still pretty funny.
>>
bro what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>36634957
I feel like you easily spend 80 hours a month on Twitter.
>>
>>36634998
lurk moar
>>36635009
the world of letters does not stop being the world of letters when it's on a screen and even if you don't spend 96000 hours per century on twitter you still have to do whatever it wants or you lose your career so what's even the point
>>
stop making threads about this shit no one fucking cares
>>
>>36634957
Based
>>
>>36634957
fpbp
>>
File: 1699904235755.gif (455 KB, 500x399)
455 KB
455 KB GIF
>>36634957
i have no idea what you just said
>>
>>36634957
trvthnvke
>>
File: l04he.jpg (29 KB, 399x385)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>36634957
lol what the fuck
>>
>>36634957
Aww sweet!
A skizo thread!
>>
>>36634957
Yeah I getchu, that is mildly amusing
>>
I understand your confusion. The text you've shared is quite dense and uses a lot of internet-specific language and references that can be difficult to parse. I'll do my best to summarize the main points, though I want to note that the text contains some offensive language and controversial ideas:
The author is making observations about a certain group of right-wing internet users who are apparently criticizing someone named Ava. The main points seem to be:

These critics ironically use African American Vernacular English (AAVE) and reference Black culture in their posts.
The author sees this as contradictory because these same people have adopted what they describe as "libfem" (liberal feminist) moralistic attitudes about jokes and fiction.
The author points out several other perceived contradictions in this group's behavior and affiliations.

There's a suggestion that this behavior might be related to attempts to appeal to Black voters or users on social media platforms.
The author finds all of this ironic and somewhat amusing.

It's worth noting that this text uses offensive language and makes several controversial claims and generalizations. If you'd like me to break down any specific parts or terms used in the text, I'd be happy to do so.
>>
>>36636844
tl;dr it’s funny that chuds use niggerspeak while being gigakikes who got brainwashed by radlib psyops
>>
>>36634957
right wingers make 90% of memes and all leftists begrudgingly start using them a week later
>>
>>36637212
how do we change this
>>
File: colonialism.png (136 KB, 800x1745)
136 KB
136 KB PNG
>>36634957
White people have no culture. This is known.
White people steal anything they see and claim they invented it. This is known.
You're just describing whiteness.
>>
>>36637364
>we
/tttt/ is a rightwing board.
>>
>>36637364
change?
>>
>>36637385
what customs did white people "steal" kek
>>
>>36637407
2016 was a mistake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.