[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6-bay-rock5-nas.jpg (232 KB, 1400x934)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
im a twinkish bisexual guy trying taimi and i dont care if a girl has a penis but there's a lot of transgender women on taimi, i think more than cis. what are some tips 'n icks 'n reds 'n flags i should look for on my profile /tttt/
i'm not an uber pussy slayer, 5'6 standing straight up and not especially masculine or assertive. i just work retail and live in a tiny studio relying on antidepressants to not attempt suicide once a quarter so i'm not in the major leagues of dating or life or anything but i'd rather eat my own shit than be a self-proclaimed "incel", i just don't know anything about dating or love or how to make eye contact. i made sure my photos were taken outdoors and not indoors in mugshotty light

i dont really believe i could make it faking it as a heterosexual cis man, there's just many many men within arm's reach that are substantially more put together and well adjusted and mentally clear than i am so i guess i'm looking for a short to mid term thing, but i don't know how to concisely articulate that for the dating profile

dating advice general i guess
>>
>>36635015
you are the same height as me and I have a pussy
>>
become content with spending your wagie tokens on an epic gaming pc every 5 or 10 years, abort the 401k, dump the rest of the savings into a crypto speculation and if that collapses on your head you can just feign an ambush on a police officer with an airsoft pistol and try for the 0.00004% chance you reroll into the approximate mold of the girl you think you want to be
>>
>>36635049
sweet, can i parallel park into that pussy?
>>
>>36635015
dating apps are a waste of time. join hobby groups, activism groups, sign up for classes for something, just anything to meet actual people. you won’t find anyone worth a shit on dating apps
>>
bump
>>
>>36635015
Troon out
>>
File: 1716630729318691.jpg (124 KB, 540x810)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
i'm also a 5'6" twink but i refuse to use dating apps (they are cringe) and i'm also autistic (not normie material).
i work a shitty job and don't have the time or energy to make an emotional connection with anyone. i want to die often. less shitty jobs are generally not available. i wish i didn't have to work period.
anyways, if anyone would like to blow my brains out, im taking hitman applications. whoever suits my needs can brutally rape me or something and also be entitled to all of my assets.
>>
>>36636713
op here,, lets hug >:
wya

>>36636701
im 25 and its over
>>
File: 1716560715997878.jpg (73 KB, 1140x1018)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>36636836
if ur anywhere near knoxville tennessee usa we can hug c:
>>
>>36635055
I know all these things are supposed to be le bad advice, but pc building is one of the least expensive hobbies you could have for the return on investment in personal enjoyment. If you build it yourself and aren't a retard you're spending at most like $1k every 4-6 years
>>
>>36635015
Taimi is horrible. At least try better app such as okc or tuneup. But all dating apps have fallen out of favor. And all people on dating apps are there for a reason: they all have serious issues, you included. If you can, meet people in real life.
>>
>>36637414
seattle ;(
>>
>>36639043
;-; aww

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.