[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pepe fact2.jpg (38 KB, 735x376)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
There is NOTHING wrong with being a chaser.
>>
>>36635409
Troons hate chasers but love being chased
>>
>>36635733
Yes. The relations between trans women and chasers mirrors the relations between cis women and cis men. In other words, we're just women and men failing to get along but also attracted to one another sexually.

We don't hate you because you want us, we hate you because so many of you treat us poorly or use us for sex and disrespect us otherwise. We want to be loved and bonded with. Not just fucked.
>>
>>36635877
>We don't hate you because you want us, we hate you because so many of you treat us poorly or use us for sex and disrespect us otherwise. We want to be loved and bonded with. Not just fucked.

What world do you live in? Chasers don't actually treat trans women like viable lifetime partners. All we're good for you is sex or some short-term relationship before you eventually dump us for a cis girl you can show off to your friends and family without being disowned.
>>
>>36635877
I want to love and bond with a trans girl. Unfortunately it seems 'my type' tends to have an aversion to men and so they expect me to treat them poorly and use them for sex and get weirded out when I don't wanna do that.
>>
>>36635877
>We want to be loved and bonded with. Not just fucked.
just get off grindr nigga just walk away from the screen hahahahaha.
>>
is it so wrong to want to dress a nonner like this and breed them?
>>
I shouldn't exist and clearly im just the worst at everything

Guilt trip Rizz is such disgusting thing even unintentional

Im the worst Chaser, im the worst person really, I can't fuckin stand it.
>>
>>36636539
Dating apps are broken finding love is hard, The world is shrouded in misery

Continue to not give a shit until your hurt, then you'll understand
>>
>>36636435
>trannies are homophobic
>chasers are homophobic
>neither wants to be seen as gay
>trannies, somehow, from all this, see themselves as the morally righteous ones
>>
>>36635733
Bingo! They get a little taste of that feminine power, and start acting like they weren’t incels before transitioning.
>>
>>36638419
trannies are men who get off on abusing other men in feminine power ways like shaming and emotional manipulation vs physical violence
>>
>>
>>36635409
the only thing chasers did “wrong” was love someone who believes they are fundamentally unlovable, and for that we lash out because if we can’t be loved than they must have ulterior motives
>>
>>36638419
>>36638469
never let them forget it
>>
>>36635409
>There is NOTHING wrong with being a high value cisles corpo girlboss chaser that prefers trannies only because they're all needy bottom brained gigasubs
Fixed.
>>
>>36641052
unlovable BY the kind of men they find attractive
i.e. straight
chasers are men who don't pass as straight
>>
>>36641294
>chasers are men who don't pass as straight
I'm a chaser
I pass as completely straight and usually date women
I'm a closet perv who loves banging trans chicks on the side
Most people who know me would be completely shocked to find out
>>
>>36641563
if you get called a chaser by a trans woman, she calls you that *because* *to her* you do not pass as straight

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.