[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: lain_007.jpg (498 KB, 1261x2070)
498 KB
498 KB JPG
I'm an FTM and I know I listen to music I would primarily consider malebrained, but is there any types of music I should lean into more or take care to avoid?
>>
I have yet to see a woman listen to neofolk. Also listen to Zappa and avoid nu-metal because for some reason it's woman central now
t. Death In Poon
>>
File: 1708191409414871.png (226 KB, 1080x1299)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>36635669
No music is inherently male or fembrained but it's definitely a malebrained af to take pride in the obscurity of the music you listen to and being really fucking obnoxious about it.
Malebrained music enjoying is very easy just get really heavily into one genre and whenever anyone brings it up remind them that whatever they listen to is not "real" version of that genre, just normie-accessible entry-level stuff. Warm up exercises:
>metallica? oh, so you're more into country than rock?
>jazz as in Sinatra, or something involving actual improvisation?
>it's funny how they call it "alternative", they were on the radio back in the day!
>>
It's not that serious. My playlist is girly pop songs and rock music from guys. Just listen to what you like.
>>
If you are white listening to non-Western music is very malebrained. Women and trannies are too stupid and racist to understand it. Also hip-hop but the real shit not reddit type shit like MF Doom or autogynephilic white men cosplaying rap with hyperpop
>>
>>36635817
>If you are white listening to non-Western music is very malebrained
yes with the exception of k-slop and to a lesser extent j-pop. those are for women. but african music, foreign jazz, world music etc. are all very male
>>
>>36635845
Does hispanic music count? I'm latino for context so I don't really know if listening to my own cultural music even if it's fembrained for white people counts
>>
>>36635669
You should listen to German hip hop it goes hard
Juse ju is good
>>
>>36635669
Caring about whether the music you like is malebrained or not is fembrained
>>
>>36635669
just listen to essential /mu/core should have you covered

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.