[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate feeling so emasculated and pathetic all the time. I hate not being able to produce sperm. I hate being alive. I don't care about sex I'll happily live a full life and die a virgin if it ment I had a penis. If I could have had a male childhood instead of wasting all my years rotting alone in resentment for myself.

There's a gross wound between my legs constantly leaking foul substance I want to die every single fucking second of my day why is that disgusting tumor attached to me. No doctor Is willing to take it out and sew that vile open wound shot I have to lay eyes on my disgusting body everyday. I can't piss I can't shower j can't go outside without wanting to tear myself into shreds and die.

My body is mutilated and damaged beyond repair Every single inch of me is sickeningly delicate and unmistakably female I am so small and pathetic my hands my skull my ribcage.

What do I even have to live for I used to dream of getting srs but the more Iook at results the more I want to die. Nothing will be good enough for me, I'm an ungrateful and greedy bitch. Besides I have no money and srs isn't even practiced in my country I'll have to travel overseas, how the fuck would I even manage that.

There is no point of living as a man if you're missing the most essential part. And to add insult to injury I have that wretched hole and tumor between my legs that no doctor is willing to remove.

My existence is a sick joke a constant state of humiliation and pain I'm gonna end it all there is no point to continue such a worthless and torturous existence.

In 18 years on this earth I've not made a single friend. I'm too miserable and obnoxious for anyone to tolerate.

No one is going to miss me I'm ending it all

Soon I will be free of all this pain and torture

I hope my parents suffer in hell for what they forced me to go through.

Retarded rant, just wanted to say that I was here sorry for clogging up the board with this bullshit
>>
File: 1721518075352419.png (1002 KB, 1283x702)
1002 KB
1002 KB PNG
>>36636354
go lift lil nigga
grow your bbc
>>
>>36636354
i like to imagine everytime u press enter to start a new line it makes the typewriter DING!

https://youtu.be/Fo_sOiFzxks
>>
>>36636354
you are being over dramatic I got my cock snipped and everything is fine
>>
You should let a real man stuff your pussy with his massive cock, shoot his seed into your belly until you're swollen and pregnant and can hardly move and then your maternal bond with your child makes you a submissive mommy
>>
>>36636364
DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.