[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: th-3178553160.jpg (69 KB, 474x711)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I AM GOING MAD figuring out what my masculine features are. i really am struggling to isolate the key parts of my face that are more masculine than not. anyone else relate? i dont want to fuck up my whole face and become an entirely different person, but im hoping if i can isolate a couple features that I could give my face a feminine harmony. and also expanded facial planes are confusing me. I feel like it's obvious my jaw, tragus length, (the height) is more masculine than not, but then would my chin also contribute? I feel like a lip lift would do me good, because my midface seems a bit problematic, but I'm really unsure on how deep I should go for my upper third.
I think I have quite masculine supraorbitals, but looking and feeling my frontal sinuses, is it really worth getting a type one forehead reconstruction? thoughts and opinions on an orbital shave without touchign the browbone? also, hairline shape, how important is that? I transitioned at 18 and never had the norwood affliction.
anyway, here are some photos of myself for reference, if some generous ppl could give some pointers on where I should be looking at. please discuss facial aesthetics and surgeons below :)
and wait, any opinions on softmaxxing? like masseter botox and stuff? and what about something like buccal fat injections? I feel like only bone work is discussed
https://unsee cc/album#faIfeHGhuFBb
i look like such a fucking twinkhon i feel like crying again.. why is my skin so awful
>>
im ftm so i dont have the mtf brainrot but have enough of an eye for clocking, and your face is fine, youre really cute. don't touch it. i know lots of women who look like this. youre going through the brainrot.

your side profile and jaw looks a lot like mine as a teenager, except my face is "shorter", but i have a really "short" face, even for women
>>
>>36636692
OP walks into a bar, and the bartender says "Hey, why the long face?"
>>
>>36636720
idk desu... i feel like i look like a twink in a woman's body (if you could call it that). even that other poster recognises the horseface ahah. i appreciate the kind words, and i know i have some flavour of bdd, but with the combination of my features i look so clocky. my lack of makeup probably contributes, it sensorily bothers me and im already anxious enough going out
>>36636735
do you see the resemblance as welL???
>>
>>36636758
i mean, even if you had a "horseface" its not a trait exclusive to men. i'd even say you look a bit like my (cis) sister, since she has a pretty long face and big eyes like that.
makeup would of course enhance passability, but i still think you pass well without it, which is a good sign. yeah, you might not be the poster child of small frail delicate perfect disney princess femininity, but neither are most cis women.
>>
>>36636692
FYI The only useful pics are the first one and the side profile one. The other pics are angled and too close/distorted by front facing camera
Also if you want professional advice schedule a consult with a surgeon.
Facial team does free consults iirc
>>
>>36636776
>yeah, you might not be the poster child of small frail delicate perfect disney princess femininity, but neither are most cis women.
ya im aware, it's why sarah jessica parker is picrel for this thread. she was lambasted and called a man all the time for her features but she at least is very feminine otherwise. clockability is the sum of its parts and im already held to scrutiny because of my sperginess. i seriously want to throw up when i look at myself, it sends me into such a spiral
>>36636781
yeaa I probably am not being honest enough with myself, I even felt disgusting enough using that first photo. if that's the only valid photo to be used i must be hideous haha. ill have to ask facial team some questions, but wont they just try to push onto you as much work as they can? or just coddle you and hugbox? they mainly work with middle age hons, and i imagine just by virtue of my age they'll have no idea what to do
>>
>>36636776
>>36636823
also like i dont know if you realise but it's really rude to assume im trying to ape some caricature of femininity. ofc women can have masculine features, but I don't have a uterus??? My limbs and proportions have been affected by male puberty? i wasnt born yesterday
>>
>>36636823
Come on anon, scaling SJPs features up isn't the same as having them at 5'3" and 100lbs. She looks way more feminine as soon as you put a male next to her for scale.
>>
>>36636900
umm.. i know?? did you read my post?
>she was lambasted and called a man all the time for her features but she at least is very feminine otherwise. clockability is the sum of its parts and im already held to scrutiny because of my sperginess.
we're talking about facial aesthetics here. a headshot is a headshot. it's retarded to call it 'scaling features up' and not just a portrait photo. you're so fking condescending, do you have any idea?
>>
File: IMG_1425.png (399 KB, 480x1070)
399 KB
399 KB PNG
>>36636823
First photo is a little problematic too bc you’re looking at your phone screen. It throws off using eye pupils a bit. Lighting is not even either. See picrel for what the general standard photos look like.
In my personal experience the surgeons are pretty objective, they don’t push more stuff than is necessary, they even push back against unnecessary procedures usually. Like I know people who have been told by surgeons they don’t need ffs at all. In my consults I brought up some features that the surgeons were like “ehh I guess if you really want to do it we can but only as a separate surgery because it’ll be cosmetic and I wont bill it to insurance as gender affirming.” But I only spoke to reputable surgeons who tended more on the conservative side.
Idk what you consider middle age because you look like a teenager. I’m in my 30s and I saw before/after of their patients who looked like in the 20s, at least for keojampa and jumaily.
Anyways I’m just eyeballing your photos and just my 2 cents. I don’t know that you would really benefit from surgery, like I don’t know what you *really* need done. Your philtrum doesn’t look that long so a reduction wouldn’t really help there I think . You don’t really strike me as out of cis afab range of facial features at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.