[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: y.png (134 KB, 302x362)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>started HRT at 18 7 years ago
>always cringed at diapertroons
>got SRS a few months ago
>muscles temporarily weakened post-op, so I pee a little when I sneeze
>pads were usually enough, but one time they leaked
>looking for bigger pads at rite-aid and couldn't find any. bought adult pull-ups like a retard
>avoided using the pull-ups for a while, but ran out of pads and tried one
>had a sneezing fit cause I have a cold, and peed a lot as a result
>diaper swelling up felt REALLY good on my new junk
>should feel embarrassed, but I'm sitting here warm and happy that I had protection on and didn't ruin my pants
>Still don't want to take it off
>Did I just become a diapertroon?
>Have I fucked up my life by finding this out?
>>
>>36636939
I had to wear pads due to incontinence prior to my current surgery and now I wear them for bleeding. I feel so bad for you if you leak more than a pad can hold. Holy fuck. I am so sorry. Holyyy
>>
>>36636955
It's temporary and only. Doing kegals and pelvic floor pt will get me back to normal. The only real issue is that I was/am kinda into the diapers.
>>
>>36637068
what kind did you pick out. should i get my gf some for her recovery
>>
>>36637068
I can't relate because Ive never worn them and I dread the pads and the entire topic but I think it is nice you made light of your condition. :)
>>
>>36637077
hows your neoussy doing?
>>
>>36637085
I wish the axe wound stopped bleeding so much if that's what you're asking for. :/
And yours?
>>
>>36637074
Just the generic ones they have at rite aid
>>
>>36637146
look into abuniverseif you want to be fashionable
>>
>>36637153
nothing is available in a medium :c
>>
>>36637208
Medium sized people are forever most oppressed. Why do companies not produce enough of M sized stuff? :/
>>
transBOYs belong in diapers, simple as.
>>
>>36637340
fat people
>>
>>36636939
Shit like this is one of the reasons I don't want to troon.
>>
>>36638106
Honestly, yeah.
Try finding an ABDL company that makes diapers in a small. The best you can do in most cases is a medium that fits more like a large.
ABU even reintroduced a small size that's larger than the old small, describing it as smedium. I can't get PeekABUs in a small but they sell a fucking 2XL.
>>
>>36637340
>>36638106
>>36638207
have you been to the hospital EVERYTHING is sized for ultra fat people. I remember the underwear they gave me at the hospital was sized for people more than twice as big as me. But not just that-the chairs and everything and in all the public spaces as well as the actual patient stuff. If this is what society is going to become in 10 years I don't want it
>>
>>36639349
I think we need to normalize fat shaming and start giving weight loss drugs for free to fat people and stop making really large sizes so if they want to be that fat they can just be naked
>>
LARP
>>
>>36636939
your life just became significantly better
try to enjoy it, dont resist

t. tried repping diapers for like 10 years and unsuccessfully
>>
File: 20240723_155512.jpg (169 KB, 1080x1131)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
>>36636939
What til you try a real abdl diaper. Store bought ones are practically hate crimes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.