[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Being homeless forced me to lose all of my feminine interests for so long that I honestly don't know where to start at them again. I've started hanging out with some of my female friends and like I realized that no-one treats me quite like a woman anymore.
I pass pretty well but like they don't treat me like a woman in the sense of I don't get any of the courtesies extended to feminine women. I get treated like a fucking eunuch and I hate it. Being seen as a dyke by strangers puts you right in the same bubble of 'not quite man not quite woman' that normies put most trans people in and it's equally as awful.
How tf can I even start getting back into my old interests?
>>
>>36637104
I am going homeless in a week. I am so sorry to hear you've been through this. Indulge whatever brings you comfort and helps you move past that. Ignore idiot people as much as you can. *hug*

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.