[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: homura.png (1.95 MB, 1564x1440)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>troon 5y hrt, started at 19yo
>never been much brainwormed, just the normal amount from more or less regular misgendering
>even though I think I started kindof late, I'm quite lucky regarding my body type and mannerisms
>was never much of a man to begin with, just lived as a twink for a few years until I couldn't anymore
>always been in hugboxxy environments that made me actually doubt if I could pass consistently in the "real world"
>however I've only had non-chaser cis partners that told me I was pretty and made me feel safe
>currently have a long term bf who really loves me for who I am and shows it
>I know I am super lucky and I don't take it for granted and put a lot of effort into my appearance, but still don't voicetrain so I don't pass as much as I'd like
>in a way I don't want to let go of the queer environment that has helped me in many ways but somehow I hate that it enables my laziness towards voice training. I know I should do it if I want to ever be stealth
>even after all these years I still feel like I'm consistently failing and even when I pass a 99% of the time I'm scared that I will feel like a failure
>sometimes still wish I could just live as a twink even though none of my friends know it
>I am not scared of faking it just very tired from almost six years of slow, slow progress
>still know I'm putting it in so much more effort than boymoders ever do

On one hand I wish I wish I was more brainwormed to keep my arrogance in check and boymode until I passed better, and on the other hand know that by living as a woman sometimes (maybe 70% of the time) passing and hitting my head against the wall until I get everything right is much more stupid and dangerous but I learn way faster. Still, learning faster is too slow and I keep feeling desperate even with all that I have. I know the solution seems to be just voicetraining but right now it feels so daunting and I can never seem to do it right. I just want this all to be easier.
>>
>>36637132
wishing you luck!
lots of good youtubes for voicetraining
>>
>>36637132
>by living as a woman sometimes (maybe 70% of the time) passing and hitting my head against the wall until I get everything right is much more stupid and dangerous but I learn way faster.
Youve spent 5 years in limbo its time to leave the nest. Life isnt perfect.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.