[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Me 7.24.2024.jpg (197 KB, 2944x2208)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
Seen a lot of posts about how many of the chasers here do not believe that trans women are women, and rather that it is a delusion that chasers are willing to put up with to fuck us.

Of course, this is an opinion shared mostly by conservatives, most of which are very uncomfortable with gender roles as the west knows them being dismantled in any way, and most people will respect your identity and see you as you are. Real people are quite nice when you give them a chance.

Although that was only a foreword because the purpose of this thread is to see what chasers on /tttt/ think of us. Also putting my face here cause I love attention and I love ruining my digital footprint <3
>>
No, I think you are autistic men with schizophrenia.
>>
>>36637291
I believe some trans women embody the best attributes of womanhood, yes. That's doesn't mean I think ALL trans women are valid by virtue of them stating they're women.
>>
Yes and I think you're hot.
>>
They think feel and live with this thoughts ergo they are in fact women no matter what
>>
>>36637307
May I ask what the distinction between a trans woman who is a real woman and someone who is pretending to be a woman is?
>>
>>36637291
I have a request for you. can you get a lot of lip injections? I am curious if your chin would be fully gone.

I think some trans women are women who happen to have a medical trans past and some transwomen are transwomen. I do not believe either of them are men. Pre SRS your genitals are male though and A LOT of chasers are repressed faggots who want your cock with the comfort of straight appearances. I have no issue with chasers who just like women who may happen to be trans but aren't obsessed with cock like faggots. I am saying this as someone who loves cocks. I hate how bottom chaserfags dysphoria bait bottom dysphoric mtfs and are super rapey towards them with zero regard for their mental health. I am naturally very protective though so my jimmies are more rustled by stuff like this than the average person's.
>>
>>36637324
Kindness
>>
>>36637291
I consider trans women to be neurologically intersex (inb4 intersex rage), hrt changes the brain to resemble natal females - making trans women women
>>
>>36637333
Most of that was about chasers who are obsessed with trans cock, but based ig.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.