[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

LGBT, what is your MBTI?
Yes, we all know it isn't very good.

I used to be ISTP as a child, INTP growing up, then INTJ as a young adult and today I scored ISTJ.

The gender distribution is first result I got. If you have else feel free to post.
>>
>>36637397
Uhh so I have the most common male type now.
ISTP aka my child one is also mostly male and rare in women.
INTP and INTJ are generally rare in both.
So I went from malebrained to rarebrained to very malebrained...? I'm a cis intersex androgyne tho. :(
>>
>>36637397
Virgo
>>
>>36637397
Infp
>>
File: th.jpg (44 KB, 474x379)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>36637411
I am the lamest zodiac aka leo. Born in the year of the tiger. Very meow.
>>
File: ishare-1721816850.png (43 KB, 597x507)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>36637397
usually I get ENFP or ENTP idk what happened here.
>>
>>36637432
Maybe you have an off day today. Dont worry. *mwah*
I think I went from INTP to ISTJ because I no longer like creative stuff. I'm not sure I ever did desu. I used to write a lot and really well as a kid to a point where a teacher accused me of having someone else write my stuff which lead to children bullying me severely because she accused me in front of everyone. It made me really bitter. Other than that I'd get forcefully sent to writing contests. Ive never won anything. I didn't like writing on forced topics and I was a weird kid. I went to a history class club to ask to learn about medieval torture methods and left because they didn't have anything as it was primary school. Just to give an idea. I would write a ton in online RPG forums but I'd mostly enjoy making characters and all the characters were basically what I aspired to be (seductress some sort of a monster or a demon, I'd usually get assigned a ruler position because Ive always been quite dominant but generally people didn't really like me I feel like and the writing was endurance contests where one post would be at least over 2 A4 pages which meant nothing ever happened or you basically had two or three timelines kinda going on at the same time in the present. What a clusterfuck. I kinda miss the hobby. It was free. But I never find anyone I'd like to engage with. It is always full of cliques and I am only good at 1v1, group talk is beyond my mortal comprehension.) I no longer know what I was talking about so I'm sending this rn.
>>
>>36637397
INTP autist
>>
ftm virgo ENTP
>>
>>36637397
isfp bi mtf
>>
>>36637397
always INFP. also i don't believe this data at all. i've known like seven cis girls who were also INFP, it seems like the most common by far. unless i just have really weird luck? or maybe INFP's are just more likely to bring it up for some reason? i swear almost every time a girl asks me my personality type (guys never ask) I say INFP and she says "me too!".
>>
File: intuitives.jpg (70 KB, 564x564)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>36637746
yeah, the introverted intuitive types have a strong penchant for being autistic about mbti; infp is both the most common introverted intuitive and a very common female type. that said, i also would take the data with an huge grain of salt due to how shaky the methodology for asserting types can be.
also, this board is INFESTED with fi doms/users lol
>>36637462
just have fun doing it and put your stuff out there, someone is bound to engage and interact with it
>>
INFJ psychic hussy. You know the type.
>>
>>36637397
INTP the whole way through.
>>
>>36639728
Nah I tried years ago. I'd spent hours asking ppl to engage and some would maybe say they would and then they never would. Total waste of time. I want to heal, find a job, find housing and touch grass (and by grass I mean cock).
>>
File: IMG_2025.jpg (341 KB, 1179x1536)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>36637397
I was an INFP before going on HRT the first time around
>>
>>36637397
INFP-T
Probably one of the worst personality types, excluding the ultra autistics like INTJ or INFJ.
>>36637419
Leo's suck. The the only fire sign worth anything are Aries.
As embarrassing as my natal chart is (it basically screams that I'm a submissive MtF with DPD), at least my sun is in Pisces and I even have a stellium in it.
I may be the worst type of Pisces. But I still am the best sign.
>>
>>36639914
I am Leo sun Taurus moon Scorpio rising. Do you know what any of those mean?
>>
>>36637397
tranny, ENTP, seems rare for males and females
I love to argue and debate
>>
>>36637397
intp to intj as i got older but sometimes still get the odd intp result

i got that coder tranny autism
>>
>>36637397
Bi "mtf" and ISTP, proportionally the most male dominanted type and also apparently general the most malebrained type by it's description. Idk I don't actually follow what any of the types mean cuz it's probably bullshit but yeah of course i not only have a malebrained type I've the most malebrained one.
>>
>>36639971
I could tell you more if you gave me the houses, as well as your Mars and Venus.
But based on what little you have given me. I would assume you are an extroverted person, but not a showy person. You like being around people, but may not feel comfortable being the center of attention. You tend to prefer 'down to earth' simple solutions and you appreciate art even if you have no real talent or academic knowledge regarding it.
You may also being into kink (sorry for the stereotype), but that is only a guess until I get your Venus and house.
>>
>>36640161
Sorry I dont have more. I am very introverted and only comfortable interacting with people 1v1. I tend not to like being around people unless it is one person who gets me (rare). I do not think I am into kink but I love cock a lot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.