[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240724_122944-min.jpg (996 KB, 3600x3072)
996 KB
996 KB JPG
Most of the time I lean to support Laissez-faire and denounce state intervention, but in this case I have to make an exception.

If we accept the current scientific claim which says that homosexuals are only 1 or 2 % of the population then we realise how hard is to get a boyfriend. And the worst thing is that not all of them are tops, in fact, most of them are bottoms and it makes it almost absolutely impossible to find the perfect boyfriend (and future husband). That's why I came to this conclusion: we need to nationalize the means of production (tops) and distribute them among the bottoms. If the number of the slaves is too low we could make harems in which there are multiple bottoms and only one top. There are hundreds of years of evidence that the free market is not prepared for this huge problem.

The tops would be "free" (the taxes will raise a little bit) for us and the Bottom Committee would decide in every case. It won't be a long and boring paperwork, it would be like when you buy a dog or rather when you adopt a kid. The Committee would decide quickly, fairly and successfully. If you want to claim back or appeal you can do that at the Supreme Soviet of the Bottoms.

If they misbehave then violence is needed (everything is allowed).

On this way every bottom (even weak and shy ones) could get a real men.

>but muh, they aren't slaves or objects
Yes they are. Their only goal in life is to get a boyfriend, but because of the lack of courage we need to enslave them.
>but muh, what about their feelings
They will be happier under this system and they know it.
>but muh, they won't love us
Yes they would, you just have to be persistent.

Who's with me?
>>
take your pills alice
>>
>>36637460
Manifesto posting is the non-bpd equivalent of blogposting - discuss
>>
>>36637460
If I dont find a top bf very soon I will unironically support this notion.
>>
>>36637464
i'm not xer
>>36637471
you are not going to find a top bf alone
>>
>>36637460
The reason you can't find a bf is your personality
>>
>>36638601
you don't even know me, anon
>>
>>36637460
20% of bottoms get 80% of the tops
there is no equality
>>
>>36638644
This post tells me enough
>>
File: 1721798525981240.jpg (118 KB, 1050x700)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
lose bodyfat you lazy faggot
>>
>>36638671
top fingers wrote this post
>>36638663
yes and we need to abolish inequality via state intervention
>>36638681
>but muh, you are fat and lazy
I checked it and my bmi is in the normal zone, in fact i'm just normal and not anorexic
And thus i know that a top wrote this
>>
last bump, i will go to sleep
>>
>>36641233
Sleep well, lil bottom.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.