[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: robobobobobo.jpg (49 KB, 474x474)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
I wish everyone among LGBT+ were a bit kinder, especially to themselves. I think self love is very important. I hope you love yourself, anon, or at least learn to love yourself.

And I hope a top may some day love a puny bottom such as myself...
>>
>>36637571
you are very right

im tired of the daily doomer demoralized self loathing inability for people to accept or respect themselves because of nonsense external factors, or just because "omg noo i cant be trans, anything but that"

admittedly my perspective here is not the same as unpassers but i think for a good amount of you its not as bad as you think and some self love could help you in the battle against the brainworms

but im probably being a bit insensitive and im sorry for that i just wish everyone could love themselves inside and out, youd all be kinder better people with more success in your relationships if youd learn to appreciate yourself and hold yourself to a better standard that is above the kind of petty meaningless noise childishness and coomerism that fills the threads here
>>
>>36637910
OK no shade but I think those people who rep are ugly because their flesh makes them uncomfortable which is inherently ugly so they should transition to be less ugly and stop suffering. They suffer either way so their repression is just really silly. I think with enough time the vast majority will pass. Maybe not to themselves but they will to others. Some of the prettiest most passing trans women have the worst BPDemons.

At the same time I dont want to be too judgmental as I do not know their circumstances but I firmly believe repression is wrong. I also wish I could break into all boymoder houses legally and replace all their clothes with equivalents from the female section.

I also think some people wallow in the misery on purpose because they like being coddled which J find actually creepy. I dont like my empathy abused.
>>
File: dredd overruled.jpg (41 KB, 650x366)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>36637571

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.