[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Went to some trans surgery community online and saw a bunch of ppl with fucked up faces and bodies after trans surgeries. I was looking for hope. Now I'm terrified. Fml I'll always be a man (moder)
>>
File: 0613518876400236.jpg (753 KB, 712x1248)
753 KB
753 KB JPG
they never admit it looks botched either
>>
Link?
>>
>>36637788
she just looks operated on. db is the worst for this
>>
>>36637783
i can't really speak about body surgeries because i've less experience with those but if you go to a good surgeon for FFS your chances of being actually bogged are slim. yes you will look a bit funky for a while after because of swelling, a lot of the posts you're seeing are probably people just out of surgery, but in the long term most people who've had FFS look normal if it's well done. anyone who says otherwise is psyopping tranners into being permahons.
>t. known several trans woman who've had FFS with a euro surgeon who gets talked about here a lot, seen patients in various stages of recovery and after, have a consult myself in two weeks
>>
>>36637835
Good luck! :3
>>36637788
I would love to see her with bleached eyebrows. She looks like blood elves.
>>
>>36637835
>look normal
bullshit
you cannot take a male skull and turn it into a female skull by shaving the edges off in a few places
it just doesn't work that way anatomically or visually
you can tell lies online all day, but we both know FFS just makes men look uncanny, not female (in person, without anglefraud, inb4 staged photos to prove me wrong)
>>
>>36637845
thanks!
>>36637852
sneed (((gincel)))
>>
>>36637796
Transgender surgeries subredddit
>>36637835
I saw plenty just the past week posting fucked up chins/foreheads/etc
>>
>>36637869
yeah that explains it lol people on that sub post pics like one fucking week after surgery while still swollen because they're retarded reddithons. if you get your chin or jaw done it's gonna be swollen as hell for a few months probably. forehead heals quicker but even still.
>>
>>36637881
No there's ppl like 1y later with big chunk of forehead dissolved or sagging chins or crazy shit and other hons without bad side effects that still are hons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.