[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: seatemptress.jpg (620 KB, 1600x1200)
620 KB
620 KB JPG
I wish gay men had vaginas but otherwise were just normal AMAB cis gay men in body and behavior.
>but ftms are the same!
no, no they are not, not at all, no
>>
>>36637792
That's straight.
>>
>>36637803
A male body? A male face?
Hair, muscles...
>>
>>36637792
Yes, most are. Although those “most” prefer women
>>
>>36637850
An ftm is nothing like an actual man. The proportions are completely different, the behavior is different, the genetics are different, it is not the same at all.

I mean a gay man who looks and acts like any other just with the ONLY difference being a vagina hot-swapped for a penis, ftms have WAY more differences from real gay men than that
>>
>>36637792
There are cis gays who had srsussy installed. Good luck finding single ones. Some have twitter accounts. I dont remember names but one I remember is a furry I think.
>>
>>36637862
Let’s not fool ourselves into thinking there aren’t a lot of ftms that live stealth
>>
>>36637891
even so, if you see them naked there are structurally some differences from a cis male that otherwise wouldn't be there

>>36637875
ok I want a non furry one
also, srsussy isn't the same thing
I want natal vagina in a cis gay male package
>>
>>36637899
Then fucking perish you whiny bastard manchild lol nothing ever pleases you so stfu.
>>
>>36637902
I've made clear what I want - a cis gay male with a functioning normal afab-tier vagina but not other afab traits.
>>
>>36637899
Name something
>>
>>36637809
Yes, it's very straight I fear.
You're describing several white women I've met personally.
>>
>>36637958
bone shape
>>
>>36637975
Yeah this is low effort you’re just retarded
>>
>>36638055
are you saying that's wrong?
>>
me too bro, anal is gross but I don't like women
>>
>>36637899
fund research for making bio labgrown vaginas
>>
>>36638870
Is there no intersex configuration that already comes that way?

Also I thought they can sorta do lab grown vaginas but only if you are Swyer's or other intersex with enough undifferentiated mullerian tissue that they can somehow fashion into a womb and implant an egg into

I mean, I guess it doesn't have to get pregnant, but SRS is not the real thing
>>
>>36637792
Well you’re more likely to find an ftm that’s cis-passing enough for you than you are to find an srs “cis” man that isn’t batshit insane.
>>
>>36638898
Testosterone atrophies vaginal tissues and makes the vaginal parts close and labias attach to the sides and kinda dissolve into the rest. I do not think there is a way one would be capable of maintaining a vagina and a male physique.
>>
>>36638940
what is topical estrogen?
>>
>>36637792
I was born with a penis but I had an operation to create a vagina and I like men if that helps?
>>36637862
is 5'6" too short?
>>36638898
pmds is a thing and for some of the short vagina syndromes dilation to stretch it enough is tried before anyone wants to do surgery which ends up being ppt just like I had. not sure if any of them make for a male appearance (or for that matter gender identity) though
There's a number of david reimer style women but you probably don't want to date them...
>>
>>36639405
>short vagina
there's none where it comes full sized + a male body?

>create a vagina
can you create a tunafish out of legos
>>
>>36639423
>full sized + a male body
no and even if you found one likely to develop male gender identity doctors would only want to give them estrogen after deciding their parts are female enough
>create a tunafish out of legos
it was created from my peritoneum
I thought you all were always saying we always had a male body so.... if you want me...
>>
>>36639443
no cuz the vagina is broken
im not fucking your intestinal sack
>>
>>36640015
I told you it's the peritoneum it's different
>>
>>36640091
the sack that holds your intestines in
>>
>>36640091
mmm intestine sack
>>
>>36638940
Why are you so retarded, this isnt a thing
>>
>>36641139
>oris

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.