[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vergonha.gif (26 KB, 220x292)
26 KB
26 KB GIF
>20 yo tranny
>Go out with my dude friends from before transitioning all the time because I don't know anyone else
>They're very nice to me and have accepted me as the tranny friend
>One of them is a serial fuckboy very loud about how much he loves women
>We are very close and I don't mind when he is obnoxious because he is really cute and nice despite it
>One day when we are alone drinking on my couch he says that I've gotten quite hot after a few years of hrt
>I'm very drunk and tell him thank you but I'll never be like the women he dates
>"That's not true and you're better because you're actually my friend"
>I don't want to say it but that doesn't matter to me as I'm still a virgin because guys like him (non chasers) never want to fuck trannies.
>He puts a hand on my thigh and gets closer to me
>"If you want to fuck you can just say so"
>I'm paralyzed because I didn't expect that but I slowly nod with my head
>"Do you want to or not"
>I squeal and say yes
>He grabs me by the back of my head and starts kissing me
>I'm losing my mind because my last kiss was in high school and it was horrible
>He puts his hands on my tits and starts grasping at them softly
>I end up sucking his dick and he tells me to bring condoms the next time
>"I can't believe you were such a slut all along"
>It lowkey turns me on
>The next time we meet with the rest of the guys it's like they all know
>He's always pulling me close to him even in public
>One of the friend says he's been planning this for a few months now

He really makes me feel like a woman. We've had sex a few times now and it's been amazing, he's very respectful and never does anything that I don't want to do and asks what I want. So long we've done some impact and knife play and he loves that I'm down to try more things than his past hookups, and also the other day his best friend from our group told me he's going to ask me out soon.

Fellow trannies don't lose hope. Sometimes the guy you need is right next to you.
>>
is his dick nicd
>>
>>36637817
probs a larp but if not:

if he is a fuck boy he might just cheat on you if you get into a relationship :c
>>
File: 1716837477661818.png (75 KB, 888x1274)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
>>36637817
>ill never have this
>>
>>36637817
babytrans shit, one day you'll realize these guys are a dime a dozen. one who'd actually date a tranny is a unicorn.
I don't care if hes a "chaser" anymore as long as he doesn't want me to top him, I just want love.
>>
>>36637817
This didn’t happen, if you wanna be convincing how about not making the story play out like a romcom script that you love reading so much
>>
>>36637830
I know and it kinda scares me but I think we'll try to talk about it and if it does end up happening I'll try to just be thankful that I had fun (plus I think most of the guys would be on my side)
>>
>>36637817
>So long we've done some impact and knife play
The larp was too obvious from the start but this cracked me up
>>
>>36637844
I think you will eventually. I never thought It'd happen to me
>>
>>36638035
trust me its really better to not waste time on these kinds of people, virgin x virgin is the only kino pairing
>>
>>36638038
:D
>>
>>36637817
You should definitely fuck your dad.
>>
>>36637817
i hate fuckboys i hate fuckboy i hate fuckboys i shouldnt be jealous i shouldnt be jealous ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>36637817
Can't be me :(
>>
>>36637844
Same. Hons don't get to live lives like this. It was over before it began.
>>
>>36637817
Post face. Also tell your boyfriend a chad on the internet said he was based.
>>
>>36637817
good for you anon! i hope it goes well
immnotjealousimnotjealousimnotjealousimnotjealous

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.