[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 0006018026434062.jpg (689 KB, 878x1078)
689 KB
689 KB JPG
If ftms start testosterone at a really young age, like 12, does it make their bones grow bigger into a male shape, i.e. bigger skull, wider shoulders, longer legs, narrow waist, etc?

Trannies always argue hormones do the heavy lifting not chromosomes but if there were youngshit ftms who looked just as broad as a cis male standing next to him for scale, trannies would be showing them off.

pic unrelated
>>
>>36637873
being on puberty blockers already makes you taller as your growth plates dont fuse afaik
>>
>>36637879
does it also make your skull bigger and your shoulders wider and your hips narrower?
>>
>>36637884
i cant speak to that, but probably a little. ive heard of mtfs getting bigger hip bones if they get on hrt early enough but that rlly cld just be hon science. why do you wan to know anyway?
>>
>>36637896
Can I see these youngshit ftms with huge massive skulls and shoulders please?
>>
>>36637873
yes, you see a few big ftm. The problem is that girls usually start puberty much earlier, so they'd have to be a giga youngshit to reap all the benefits, if not E fucks with their growth even if it's only a year
>>
>>36637905
show me big ftm (giga youngshit)
>>
>>36637903
did you read my post? i literally said CANT SPEAK TO THAT. bro just use google.com if you really want an answer to this im sure there is a post on plebbit or a study out there that will answer all your questions :)
>>
>>36637913
I couldn't find any on google with really big skulls like as big as a male skull.
>>
>>36637873
Yeah it does. The problem is by like 13 a girls bones have mostly finished growing, so an ftm would have to get on test at 12 or earlier for there to be any changes in the skeleton, and at that age no doctor will prescribe you test. I'd be surprised if there was at least one ftm tranny in the world that trooned at 12 or earlier and that didn't have an intersex condition that made doctors allow the transition
>>
Skull size is almost entirely genetic, barring some rare environmental changes from diseases, viruses or a forced disfigurement like those metal head cages put on homeless orphans in India to make their heads abnormally shaped and small, making them disabled beggars. Males tend to have larger, differently shaped skulls than females, even at birth. This is due to genetics and the fetus's exposure to hormones in the womb. The hormones flowing through your body during puberty affect smaller stuff like brow ridges, tho.

Shoulders, legs, narrower waists would also be affected by introducing T early on in an afab, but it still wouldn't be a 1:1 mirror if they had been born male.

Also important to mention plain ol' human variation. All of these traits exist along a distribution, some cis women are taller and broader than cis males, even without T or puberty blockers. just google Gabi Garcia
>>
>>36638063
which genes cause the sex differential in skull size and proportions?
>>
>>36637873
Well DHT is known to produce bone growth. Most men go through a few phases of life. You’ll see men get a lot more board and masculine in their 30s

Now the irony to this argument is different foundations have been set in the uterus. Genetics, Environment and Hormones are going to determine a lot.

Some women are built like tanks and some are not. So Ofc if you took a masculine women and she took testosterone which produced some DHT then she’d get broad.

A lot of women on birth control seem some masculinisation. If they don’t consistently have a period and produce enough estrogen to keep their bodies from have more than the avg female amount of testosterone
>>
>>36637903
I knew one, don't have a pic but yeah he had a big male head
>>
>>36638193
>don't have a pic
very convenient
>>
>>36638375
Most people don't have pictures of minors saved, anon
>>
>>36638471
I mean when they reach adulthood.
>>
>>36637903
>Can I see these youngshit ftms with huge massive skulls and shoulders please?
Can I see a doctor that puts 12 year olds on testosterone?
>>
>>36641125
gymbros
>>
>>36641125
If we are affirming trans people shouldn't we be putting 10-11 year old girls on age-appropriate doses of testosterone?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.