[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GS6DyMWWwAAT6xB.jpg (129 KB, 1076x1046)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
I'm usually straight for the most part but I have a theory that, dating men is easy than dating women, in a way that it's going to be less headache dealing with men than women.

is this true chat? can any bi confirm this for me
>>
>>36637940
No, having sex with men is easier, relationships are the same with annoyances just over different things.
>>
>>36637961
thanks.
>having sex with men is easier
wtf why? are men whores?
>>
>>36637940
Gay sex is overrated af.

Women are just better.
>>
>>36637965
Men just realize the initial end goal is sex and do it, with women you have to pretend you aren't interested in them for sex until sufficient time and gifts have been received and then you may initiate the sexings.
>>
>>36637984
man. I wish I was more gay, I feel like my life would've been way easier if I was gay
man...
>>
>>36637940
Getting sex with men is easier. Dating women (if you even can get a date) is easier. I haven't landed a single date with a man since turning 20. Getting sex is easy though and you even get some men repeatedly beg you for sex. Makes me sad sometimes.
>>
>>36637940
>angels
>posts white woman
Is it opposite day where you live?
>>
>>36638020
no jack ass, every races are angel, especially latinas with bpd
>>
>>36637940
i dont date anyone i just jack off to drawings all day
>>
>>36638046
>latinas with bpd
redundant statement
you're also wrong
>>
>>36637940
Yes but merely because of factors beyond anyone's control, both social and biological. There is no Grindr equivalent for straight dating for instance, you can literally get gay sex in less than 5 minutes with such apps.
>>
>>36637940
Define "dating". Usually women are the gatekeepers of sex while men are the gatekeepers of relationships.
You can easily get sex from men but since a gay relationship is kind of pointless without the ability to conceive children, most gay men aren't particularly serious about one. Be wary of men who push for relationships, they usually have some ulterior motive such as financial exploitation. Without children, freedom is a man's most valuable resource, something you partially give up in a relationship.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.