[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7112.jpg (128 KB, 736x736)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>ftm
>best friends with a mtf
>become close. likeREALLYclose.
>there’s time where she would come over to my house just too cuddle together for hours.
>we would do things that most normal people wouldn’t consider “platonic”, such as sleeping in each others clothes, giving eachother hickies, and pinning eachother down for “fun.”
> I realize one day i’m gaining feelings, shit. I try and brush these feeling off due to being in a relationships with somebody else even if it was a failing one.
>everyday it just seemed that we would just keep getting more close and especially touchy.
>she would become the person who i thought of first in the morning, late at night, when i was touching, and i couldn’t help it i was genuinely falling in love more and more and i got more desperate for her as days went by.
>one day, i accidentally slip up on my words and almost accidentally confess my feelings, she became curious on what i was gonna say and says herself that if i finish what i was gonna say she had something to tell me aswell.
>we both confess our feelings for each other. I was filled with so many emotions at once I genuinely thought for so long that she was just being really nice to me but turns out she felt the same way for me.
>we’re both filled with excitement and plan to see each other on the weekend, I planned to give her her first kiss.
> after what feels like years of waiting, she comes over to my house, we cuddle for a bit on my bed until by surprise i kiss her, it was just a peck.
>soon enough it became more than just a peck, we are both not exactly experienced in kissing so it was pretty messy and a bit sloppy but i can’t explain how amazing it felt to finally kiss her.
>the kissing escalates to a bit more which i wasn’t exactly expecting, but everything was so pent up and after months of waiting i just wanted her so badly i was genuinely aching for her.
>fast forward a couple weeks and i’ve never been so happy, i love her so much.
>>
>>36638272
>ftm
We know, look at how long this blog post is
>>
Cute!
>>
>>36638272
hey i remember the other side of this post
"mike"... if that is your real name...
>>
>>36638336
compensating for another length
>>
>>36638272
>ftm cheats on his partner
Is there any hope left for true st4t lovers…
>>
cute

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.