[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Daily reminder to actual transsexuals that your false sense of solidarity with MtTs is unreturned and misplaced.
>>
>>36638415
Im not gonna hate mtfs because of 12 people
>>
pooners transition because of their yaoi addiction, it's known
>>
>>36638415
buy an ad
>>
>>36638415
>MtTs
hello Mumsnet
>>
>>36638415
>12 votes
Try harder nigger
>>
>>36638415
>hello fellow real transsexuals
>>
>>36638415
I support ftms but only if they look like gross nerds or muscular chads.
>>
>>36638427
>>36638465
The sample size and results are statistically significant. With “socially frowned upon” opinions the ground truth is generally 2x+ higher than the admitted rate.
>>
>>36638468
>TFW will never get sexually harassed by a gross ftm neckbeard who leaves his used pads near me to mark his territory
It is so over, sisters...
>>
>>36638415
I hang out with real MtFs that I met in person, so I don't have to care about online polls.
I also think it's retarded to try to cause infighting within a group this small. We're too tight-knit. And even then the online poll says majority of online MtF women are nice.
>>
>>36638501
33 votes on a Mongolian needlepoint forum is not a significant sample size and tranny infighting is not relevant enough to be frowned-upon. Post an outline of your cranium, please.
>>
>>36638501
>statistically significant
Show Confidence Intervals
>>
>>36638501
>The sample size and results are statistically significant.
No, its not. You dont even have a P score
>>
Gang how do I find a pooner friend to hang out with in real life? I think being a tranner makes it hard to clock pooners or something because I'm so overclocked at seeing masculine features any pooner whoa trying passes as cis
>>
>>36638571
Go to lgbt/trans events
>>
>>36638415
a male to female trans has no solidarity with a ... male to female trans?
>>
>>36638415
Further proof that many mtfs still have residual chud instincts which can be eliminated if they are chained and whipped into submission by ftms.
>>
>>36638641
MTT is supposed to be male to troon or something, it's MTT anon's entire thing, either they're here purely to try and start a flame war or they're just a terf that pooned due to sexual trauma towards men
>>
>>36638641
Also by "actual transsexuals" they mean FTM because they don't believe you are real
>>
>>36638634
How have I never thought of this. It feels like it might be awkward? I guess that's inevitable. I have to face the awkwardness for my poonbro. He's waiting for me
>>
>>36638564
My p score is 6 inches down your mum’s throat
>>
>>36638686
They’re a cis ftm chaser according to the archives
>>
>>36638716
The hell? Wasn't expecting that one.
Any actual evidence for that?
>>
>>36638415
Mtfs compete with ftms for jobs. Mtfs do the jobs ftms don't wanna do. Cis lesbians brought in a bunch of mtfs for cheap labour and paid them below minimum wage. Ftms, listen, mtfs are illegal aliens. They're coming in vast numbers. They're coming from mental institutions, insane asylums and prisons. They rape and steal and some I assume are good people
>>
>>36638686
>they're just a terf that pooned due to sexual trauma towards men
saying full retard shit like this is why mttnons exist.
>>
>>36638881
That’s not it, despite getting constantly shit on here in similar ways 94% of ftms believe mtfs are real. The OP making these posts is a cis male. This is because ftms are non-confrontational and believe they need to accept everyone for social cohesion (woman trait)
>>
>>36638415
so many AGP “transfems” are hilariously malebrained and show it with their complete lack of empathy for anyone else
>>
>>36638427
based and sample size understander

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.