[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Fhs8950WAAE_mq-.jpg (63 KB, 680x570)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
they did hear it
>>
>>36638611
They hear far worse in their head all day long.
>>
>>36638611
>re-assessing the scenarios constructed with the terminally online equivalent of barbie dolls
>>
>>36638611
R u 12?
>>
>>36638611
Copium overdose, poonchudders will never be real men and are all stunted manlet incels, troons will never be real women and are all closeted pdfiles like Christine Tyson Chandler, all NBs are attention seeking retards and are all ugly and smelly losers
>>
>>36638611
you made this thread already
>>
>>36638611
i think they probably actually read it because its in text form, not audio form so perhaps they truly did not hear it
>>
>>36638617
This is the thing that makes transphobic trolling on here kind of pathetic. Cissoids really think they can compete with my brainworms.
>>
>>36638640
I like the concern trolls who go "why don't you just do X?" Like I never thought of not spending thousands, irreversibly changing my body and risking my friends, family and future safety
>>
>>36638656
You probably haven’t tho. People say the same thing when you tell a NEET to get a job.
>>
>>36638640
Optimal damage is goading the brain worms or better yet, nothing at all.
A tranny without attention, despite what they say, will shrivel up into nothing.
>>
>>36638611
>twinkjak is a theyfab
lol
lmao
>>
>>36638674
If you don't believe a word out of my mouth and have no ways to verify it you shouldn't be giving me advice
>>
>>36638674
Idk anon a NEET refusing to leave their room and do the thing that every semi-functional adult has to do to survive and a tranny deciding whether to get surgeries are nothing alike
>>
>>36638850
You’d be surprised
>>
>>36638785
The original creator of the twinkjak was a he/they pooner
>>
File: 1572702377645.jpg (367 KB, 1000x1020)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>36639161
>mfw i spread disinfo on the interwebs
>>
>>36638617
I am a faggot degenerate loser who jerks his penis off to the idea of cutting it off because he read too much eunuch archive as a kid and now has a castration fetish. He taking Jewish sissy pills to castrate himself as some groomer cult said I will finally be happy if I become a woman and take it up the ass. That I could’ve had children but I choose to be a fag. I could’ve been normal but I fagged out. That I killed him to fulfill some fucking fetish. I am just a sissy fag. I was never a woman, I am a man. I will always be a man. I have a penis. Vaginoplasty gives you a fucked up ace hole that you force open with dilators and beta cuck cocks so it doesn’t close up. Of course a fucking jew sold you that pussy, faggot. Not white anymore. Not a human anymore. A faggot, I deserve to be beaten and rape and murdered. To assume I can be a woman is to assume fags can be women instead of aids infested fucking freaks. I am a he. A him. A man with a penis. I have a penis and balls because I am a man. I deserved to be raped and murdered and shot. I am a freak. I am a faggot.
>>
>>36639388
That's nice dear.
>>
File: wojakdoomerboy.png (155 KB, 906x1026)
155 KB
155 KB PNG
>>36639191
The original creator is someone named "toxicnugget", and for what I've seen on his Twitter, he's some sort of nonbinary.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.