[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why there are so many gay men barely interested in topping men? There are lots of bottoms, "verse bottoms" and sides in the gay community.
>>
>>36638630
what do you get out of lying on 4chan for 28 replies and dropping off the catalog after 4 hours
>>
Because bottoms are women, and tops are opportunists.
>>
>>36638642
I'm not lying. I'm a normal dude and >60% of men who contact me on gay apps either want to bottom for me or "verses" who may will top me BUT if they also can bottom for me. And lots just want blowjobs/frotting and nothing else.
>>
...and they demand a 100% top guy who will pick them up, host, pound their hole full of cum, and drive them back home.
>>
>>36638630
Homosexuality is an neurological intersex disorder duh
>>
>>36638703
I always hosted so far but I'll be homeless soon and living in hostels. I think it isn't too much to ask for the top to host so I can suck his dick to comfort myself in these trying times.
I wish more tops existed. .__. I love tops so much, bottombros...
>>
>>36638630
In my area I see more people looking for bottoms than for tops. I think most guys are vers anyway but I never understood the stereotype.
>>
>>36639128
AFAIK Europe has tons of bottoms and US tons of tops.
>>
>>36639128
I can't find it now and it's a real "that's bullshit, but i believe it" kinda thing but I've read that there are class distinctions and "vers" is kind of a middle class assimilationist gay phenomenon, whereas working class gay communities naturally sort themselves into masc-top and fem-bottom identities

>>36639147
Nah definitely the other way around, but there's regional variation.
>>
>>36639699
Where can I find tops in Europe? Please, I beg you. I need to suck dick. ;__;

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.