[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0928.png (302 KB, 630x762)
302 KB
302 KB PNG
>be me, 20 YO repper
>dysphoria since I was 10-11, tried to ignore it and push it down throughout teen years but it got worse
>girlfriend is a cute nerdy autistic cis F
>she’s smart enough to realize something is up but never tries to pry
>march 2020 lockdown starts
>suddenly alone most of the time and forced to actually self-reflect
>decide to go to therapy to “cure” myself
>fail miserably
>start HRT a month later
>realize this means i have to tell gf
>i fully expect her to breakup with me immediately
>manage to finally get the words out
>”that’s ok anon, ily and i’m glad you felt comfortable enough to tell me”
>what.jpg
>months go by and HRT effects are becoming visible very fast
>gf continues to be supportive
>we go shopping together and i malefail for the first time
>”can i help you ladies with anything?”
>W
>slightly worried she’d be put off but she’s super happy for me and seems thrilled
>start girlmoding soon after
>start passing quickly because masks are still a thing and i spent a year voice training
>people out in public start to treat us as if we’re friends rather than dating
>the fem4fem struggle
>she’s very protective of me despite being a half foot shorter (5’6 vs 5’0)
>eventually forced to move to a different state for school
>she stays behind to
work on career stuff
>visit often but the relationship starts to become strained
>one year later i finish the program i was in and move back to our home state for grad school
>we aren’t really doing relationship stuff at this point
>eventually she tells me she only wants to be friends
>fair enough, i can’t blame her when she originally started dating a boy and i am not that anymore
>cry but don’t argue
>stop talking to her as much because i assume she wants space
>she still talks to me everyday though
>maybe she actually does want to be friends?
>>
>>36638873
cont.

>start dating a guy around this time
>cute with muscles and also genuinely interested in dating instead of just doing the usual dl chaser nonsense
>cis friend visits at one point and i’m wearing one of his shirts (oversized t-shirts are comfy af)
>”where’d you get that shirt anon?”
>uhhhhhhh
>try to be casual about it but she wants all the details
>she seems genuinely interested rather than jealous thank god

>fast forward 2 years
>the guy in question is now my bf
>cis friend and i talk basically all the time and visit often
>she’s literally my bff and vice versa
>we have matching best friend bracelets
>teases me about being whipped for my bf (true)
>hoping she finds a bf soon so we can go on double dates (she’s gorgeous so it’s only a matter of time)
>dream of a future where our families are close and hang out together
>literally the “history will remember them as the best of friends” but we actually are best friends
>strange to think we were ever bf/gf
>i love my cis girl bestie sm

any other trans girls with cis girl best friends?
>>
>>36638873
>>36638894

I hope this is true because it's just so adorable
And desu I think it would literally be my fiancé and me in a different life.
We were basically living together when I started hormones and everything, she's been unbelievably supportive from the start and sometimes I think she's enjoying the journey more than I am lol

But we bought a house in place where you moved. All of it has honestly made us closer than we ever were and given us a better understanding of each other. But if she ever wanted to end the relationship we'd undoubtedly be inseparable best friends at worst <3
>>
>>36639009
that’s so cute, i’m happy for y’all. my bestie and i are both bi but primarily into guys so in retrospect us ending things romantically was more or less inevitable. i think if we were both more sapphic we would have definitely ended up like y’all lol
>>
>>36639431
Thanks! And btw I'm glad the two of you could stay such close friends

And that's cool! We're both bi too but primarily girls lol (she didn't know/wasn't sure until further into our relationship but before I realized I was trans).

It's crazy how similar yet different our stories are
>>
>>36638873
That's really wonderful. It's good to know some people can transition into friendship. I wish my pre-transition situationships were recoverable as friendships but those bridges are long burnt.
>>
>>36638873
Pretty similar to my experience. I almost broke up with her about a year into dating bc I knew I was bi and had GD but was in denial about it and just thought I should spare her and break up to explore it. Ended up telling her instead and she was very supportive and encouraged me to wear her clothes and dress more feminine when I wanted. In hindsight this probably delayed my actual transition because I had a safe outlet and I truly was thinking about just diving into the deep end after breaking up with her, but who knows, it's quite possible I wouldn't have had the nerve and would've just been miserable and repping harder. Eventually confessed to her that I wanted to start hrt and was probably trans fully expecting to break up but she was very supportive. Started fagmoding then fully girlmoding full time and our relationship just kind of transitioned to bestie roommates. She was straight and we never really had that much sex due to my hangups and it just stopped completely once I went on hrt. We opened up the relationship but kept living together bc we just got along so well living together. Eventually though it just became clear that the open relationship stuff was just cope and we didn't make sense as a couple anymore and we broke up. We took some time apart for a while to sort out our feelings but now we're best friends again, she has a boyfriend and I have a great trans gf and things are good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.