[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7168.jpg (1.12 MB, 1290x1638)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
Why are HONs so aggresively patriarchally violent?

Normal trans women are such gentle people. But HONs…
>>
>>36638941
mogs me
>>
>>36638941
All mtts are men, but the ones desperate enough to try hard enough to look sort of like a woman also are desperate enough to suppress their actual personality.
>>
>>36638941
Because they're more like men, they're probably gynephiles too. Androphiles pass easier because they have more feminine features naturally, gayface is a thing and androphiles just naturally have more feminine demeanors even as kids
>>
I fear this is what kayla is like in irl (energy wise)
>>
I just saw this video, holy shit. The poor hon is clearly disturbed, but I don't automatically think she's wrong.

I actually believe the hon's story. Black women, especially "educated" Black women are extremely transphobic. She probably did intentionally bump her.
>>
File: IMG_7113.jpg (642 KB, 828x1241)
642 KB
642 KB JPG
>>36638941
Omg… so basically it was battle of the oppressed. Black women vs trans women. Black women have it harder on average than white people. Now you have men claiming to be women and invading the spaces of real women so it seems like even more oppression for the cis black woman.
>>
>>36638941
>Normal trans women
Trans are not normal and are not women.
>>
Honest question for people. If you’re trans and you’re visibly trans and out in public do you really expect people to gender you what you want or what you look like? Like a lot of these trans people I see look like men in wigs and get upset when people treat them accordingly. Is it autism that makes them lack self awareness? I need to know
>>
>>36638941
hon bad passoid good
very interesting thread
>>
>>36639299
Would an androphile react differently if someone bumped into her? People are able to dominate other in their sexual fantasies and then completely compartmentilize that without carrying that energy into their everyday life right?
>>
>>36638941
>standing there clutching her wig
absolute nightmare scenario, don't care how shitty my hair is, would never wear one

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.