[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721404353821932.png (3 KB, 368x512)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>6'1
>semi muscular from job
>submissive bottom
>also tranny

why is life so cruel, why did this happen to me? i will never actually be the weak one in a relationship and would have to pretend to to submit or let someone dom me and its not fun then.

im taller than 90% of men and 99% of women. why did this happen to me. why did i deserve this?
>>
you dont understand how attractive all of these qualities are together, just find someone stronger than you to dom or start doing more conceptual subbing
>>
>>36639076
>6'7
>top leaning
>bi m
I'll be honest the muscular part would be a turn on more than anything and I don't know anyone that dislikes tall women, insecure guys maybe. Find yourself a bi guy and you'll be fine, height might be a bit tricky but dudes at 6'3 are not that rare in the west and if you want taller still go for EU.
Then again you can give short kings a chance, I'm sure they can pin you just as well if they work out.
>>
>>36639255
thats fake. 97% of the fun in subbing is knowing that the difference between giving in or being forced is nothing because its futile.
>>
>>36639076
im relatively muscular as a troon (good genes + gym) and my partner is like 5 inches shorter than me. they're way stronger than me though and its hot asf
>>
>>36639522
>>36639076
>>36639255 is right. or at least, your height seriously isn't an issue
maybe your muscles might be if you do want to be weaker, but like, it is not as though someone being or even 3 or 4 inches shorter than you really means they can't be dominant. if you think that's not true your dysphoria is metastasising and clouding your vision
>>
>>36639076
Show us please
>>
>>36640240
no, people here hate me
>>
>>36641067
I don't!
>>
The sub dom dynamic should not exist. This frame of thinking has been drilled into you, sex and love is supposed to be mutual

>Submissive
should be removed from how you view yourself You can't be submissive in your mind because you think
>how can I be submissive when I could just physically overpower someone who tried to control me?
This line of thinking is poison to your well being. Life is not conflict oriented

What you should think of yourself is
>gentle
>delicate
>soft
These traits can exist in someone who is muscular or not, someone who is tall or short. These traits can coexist with someone else who is rough and hard, or another person who is soft and gentle. The idea that you will always be miserable because you can't find someone bigger, stronger and meaner who you know can always physically control you is absurd and untrue. A 5'1 cis woman can fight, kill, overpower, or control a 6'3 cis man if they set their mind to it anyway, obviously not in some kind of fixed mma arena fight or something but that's not what life is anyway.

You can be happy with someone taller than you and you can be happy with someone shorter than you. Seek individuals not traits.
>>
>>36641154
uhhhh chat is this real?

fuck off back to r**dit. my preference is men taller and muscular than me and they are rarer than a muslim thats ok with dogs.
>>
>>36639076
>6'1
>submissive
beyond over
>>
>>36641282
true. please kill me with a brick
>>
File: 1716924132268354.png (1.84 MB, 667x720)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>36641269
>my preference is men taller
It was always over

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.