[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Be me. Gigafag. Need job.
Feel like I'd do well in the types of places where they usually hire women or gay males (e.g. selling perfume, skincare, handbags, expensive clothes, luxury retail, receptionist... you get the gist). Haven't worked in a place like that before. My name is also obviously male-sounding, so I'm wondering how I can emphasize my femininity in my résumé without just writing "I'm a great big faggot" in the Skills/Attributes section.
>>
That's what a tranny is, a gay man trying to make their effeminate nature shine so loudly nobody can deny it since they otherwise would, even if it is screamingly obvious because society is fucked like that.

Just write I AM A TRANNY FAGGOT PLZ RAEP MY FACE
and attach a video of you doing that tik tok dance where the camera goes forward and back as you do while you wear a cheap pink thrift store dress
they will get the message
>>
>>36639356
I made my CV pink because I wanted a job as a receptionist in a laser hair removal salon for an employee discount but that sadly didn't work.
>>
>>36639394
lol so you're saying i should transition and THEN go for the pink-collar jobs?
>>36639448
have definitely been considering adjusting my résumé's colour scheme to my advantage
>>
>>36639448
should've added some flourishes such as dotting i's with hearts and glitter ink
>>
>>36639508
No, I'm saying you don't have to actually transition. Transition just means visual fagginess. All you have to do is throw on a brightly colored dress and SAY you identify as a trans woman and they have to believe you.
>>
>>36639519
I would unironically add glitter to my CV if I could get away with it. And I'd perfume it with something sweet. Alas, PDFs sadly dont have those features.
>>
>>36639545
omg same
>>
>>36639534
I think you're confusing transsexuals with transtrenders
>>
File: th.jpg (36 KB, 387x450)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>36639600
Mandatory use of one of these squeeze ball perfumes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.