[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2984.jpg (534 KB, 1290x905)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
passoids, please do your best to live a happy life. you deserve it. call me a manmoder boymoder whatever the brutal fact is that i don’t pass and probably will never come out. don’t let bitterhons ever make you feel bad about your existence. you are living my dream and you owe it me and yourself to be happy. much love to yall.
>>
>>36639651
this
our sisters need to live happy and not let the world turn them into a bitter shell of a person.
to live happy is an act of resistance in itself
>>
>>36639651
>YOU LE HAVE TO BE HAPPY…
Soi.

I want passoids to suffer. I spit on passoids.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.