[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GHgGI3dbsAEfyrN.jpg (656 KB, 2048x1574)
656 KB
656 KB JPG
both of my ex gf's detransitioned while with me/near the end of our relationship, is there something wrong with me.
t. trans girl
>>
>>36639932
You are the messiah of all the husstusses whose partners trooned out on them.
>>
>>36639945
why
>>
everyone I get close with seems to be affected deeply by who I am as a person. That Ive had a big impact on them and eventually they return or seek me out after letting me down. I wish they would stay but no one likes looking in a mirror for too long..
>>
>>36640388
im always committed but something in me scared them
>>
>>36639932
you must be toxic as fuck
>>
>>36640474
I wouldnt consider myself toxic, I actively listen to my partners, and take into consideration what they tell me. I withdraw myself from toxic behavior, its a lot of anxiety. Id rather love with all my hearts desire but that leads me to being broken to pieces. Maybe my toxicity is being drawn to poor partners. My last partner admitted to being the toxic one who would hurt me but wanted to remain in contact with me. All I did was be considerate and loving.
>>
help
>>
>>36639932
Explain more or this is going to just sound like you're probably the problem to begin with, no one detransitions over someone else unless you made them feel like shit
>>
>>36641516
the first person said I helped them realize they werent trans because we talked about the reasons for transitioning and how it could be rooted in insecurity, and the second resented me for my looks. the first one thanks me often for 'saving them' and the second is out of my life now because of the abuse
>>
>>36641738
so I made the second person feel like shit just by being present, is that my fault? I thought they were so beautiful.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.