[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

my ex friend "theyfab" just exposed all of my fucked up sexual kinks to my mother and sister and basically firebombed any online privacy i had left in my life. im afraid that theyll find out my boyfriend is the fucked up one, convincing me to do this stuff, and not me. worst of all i got misgendered by ex friend like 50 times. im considering just killing myself. sorry for blogpost
>t. mtf
>>
File: th.jpg (22 KB, 474x355)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>36640055
Dont kill yourself. You're not the one who did this. *hug*
Families are worthless. You're the only important person in your life. And enjoy your bf.
>>
publicly expose them for doing this to you and ruin their life
>>
>>36640071
this
>>
Sex with mom
>>
>>36640055
if it's any consolation, all my kink shit got exposed to my mother by a theyfab. i just publicly put them on blast
>>
>>36640055
what sort of fucked up kinks?
>>
>>36640055
>friends with a theyfab
It’s a grave mistake. A right of passage. A trial by fire.
>>
>>36640071
>>36640638
im trying to think about how to do this

>>36640649
im into ageplay, incest, rapeplay, and animal characters/traits. i also had an art account where i drew smutty stuff with chibi or underage characters. im not a violent person but they made it out like i was an active threat to myself or other people
>>
why do literally all theyfabs do this and only ever to the mtfs in their life
>>
>>36640745
a lot of theyfab trenders just go down the terf pipeline bc they are morons who convince themselves they got tricked into transitioning (changed their name to moss or something stupid and tacked they onto the end of their pronouns)
>>
>>36640055
Based
>>
>>36640638
>>36640055
Why do women playing with gender identity as a fun costume do this to actual trans people
>>
>>36640728
Do you have any pages or know of anyone with a sizeable page/acc on twitter or insta? these tenderqueer cunts put all of their life into parasocial relationships so it's rlly easy to destroy them
>>
>>36640864
because they're fucking evil cunts
>>
>>36640873
no. i mean i know mariemoder but thats not gonna help me lmfao
>>
>>36640789
moreso the privilege to not even understand what being faced with a life of being transgender is like in the first place
>>
>>36640055
Why did they do that?
>>
>>36642179
honestly i think they just want to see me burn. they can't answer for the kind of bullying i went through and wont acknowledge me. so the best way to stop me from existing is to get me to kill myself
>>
well, what kinks?
>>
>>36644414
>>36640728
anon theyre right here
>>
>>36640055
Really the only thing you can do now is learn from the experience, Anon. If there are parts of you that you would be ashamed exposing to the general public, don't tell anyone about those parts. There's supposed to be a stark wall between your private life and your public life, and you shouldn't be relying on others to keep your private life private. That's on you.
>>
>>36640728
Let me guess. You're 100% the sub/bottom/ect in all of those fantasies and scenarios and your bf is pushing them anyways, but she is using the fact that you're MtF to label you as an aggressive male predator who is a risk to hurt others when if anything it's closer to the opposite.
If I had to guess at least...
It goes like that as a matter of course.
>>
>>36644690
There's a difference between a former partner going out of their way to actively expose everything they'd know you'd like to keep private from certain people to those certain people... and relying on others to keep your private life private.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.