[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cookies.jpg (394 KB, 1346x1070)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
What % of gay men (cis) would be willing to date a transgender man (female to male)?
>>
>>36640465
depends if he's a pooner or not, though I'm willing to bet the percentage is close to zero.

gay men just love cock
>>
>>36640465
it's probably very low
>>
>>36640547
>depends if he's a pooner or not
what?
I thought I made this clear as possible - would an amab gay man be into an afab gay man?
>>
>>36640465
Why is the crispy ratio 2:2:3 and not 1:1:2 what difference does that make?
>>
>>36640465

The cock is key, so the ftm would need to get a functional one, if that's even a thing.
Otherwise, they could settle for a ftfemboy, but at that point it'll be just a bi/straight guy thinking they're fucking a tomboy, not another male.
>>
>>36640588
and I'm taking pooner to mean *not* passing faggot
>>
>>36640465
i have yet to meet a pooner that had 100% got over their years of female socialization, and one of the perks of being gay is not having to put up with that shit (unless you are into those really fem and bitchy gay men/mtfs but that's another story)
but yeah to answer your question i cant give you an exact number obviously but i would guess that the percentage is probably very low
>>36640588
pooner = an ftm that does not pass as a man
it's the opposite of a hon, being an mtf that does not pass as a woman
>>
>>36640611
how does a female skeleton pass as male, how would you see a hairy woman naked and not know?
>>
>>36640632
this isn't about seeing their vagina or someone naked retard, but whether or not they pass as male clothed.

if not you're essentially just fucking a tomboy
>>
File: IMG_9408.jpg (353 KB, 2400x2111)
353 KB
353 KB JPG
>>36640465
The relative unpopularity of ftms has been greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>36640700
even clothed, the skulls are different
>>
None. Can't imagine ever dating a biological woman. Why not date another FtM?
>>
>>36640752
because the point is to trick gay men into being with biological women, not to trick other biological women (lol)
>>
>>36640752
Because I like cock and FTM fellas don't have one, that's why lol.
>>
>>36640465
Please lord give me a strong muscular trans man to put his cunt in my mouth and ride me and choke me. It is all I want in life
>>
>>36640808
Then surely you could understand why a gay man wouldn't be into you. Maybe you should try straight or bisexual men.
>>
>>36640825
Straight men don't like FTMs unless you're on early stages of T.
In my experience bisexual men are cock-fixated and usually prefer femininity in their partners. So a FTMs are not really their goal lol.
>>
>>36640727
It astounds me cishet men are willing to date trans men as much as they'd date a trans woman. I guess pussy is really all that isn needed for some guys.
>>
>>36640465
im dating an ftm guy and im gay although only like 75% cis if that counts
>>
>>36640894
how do i calculate my cisness in %
>>
>>36640914
25% for if you use pronouns not correlating to your agab, 25% for if you're on hrt, 25% if you present as something other than your agab, and 25% if you have a piss kink
>>
4%
>>
>>36640883
i think most of them just imagine theyfab poonlets and not buck angel
>>
>>36640747

>the skulls are different

muh eugenics kill yourself
>>
>>36640945
where do the diapers factor into this?
>>
>>36642776
Bonus points, you can be less than 0% cis but only if you’re a diapertrans
>>
>>36640465
You aren't going to get normal answers from the board. If I had to guess it's probably around 25% but it varies a lot depending on your area.
Also I think a lot of guys would say no if you ask them hypothetically but if they met a trans man they are really into they might change their mind, most people have never met a trans man, even gay people.
The percentag is probably higher if the trans man has bottom surgery though if he is a bottom it might matter less for his partners.
>>
>>36644615
This is delusional. Do you honestly believe that a quarter of gay men would date someone who's transgender with a vagina? Seriously? Bottom surgery has nothing to do with it. Hell I'd be willing to bet that most FTMs wouldn't want to date another, like
>>36640808
>>
>>36640465
yeah but my standards dont change + bottom surgery is a requirement so its a functional no
>>
>>36644982
you WILL suck the legskin dick
>>
>>36644829
NTA but in my experience tops are into it sex wise but would never date one. I don’t see any bottoms willing to do anything with one though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.