[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1707274940609759.jpg (102 KB, 918x785)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
I was looking at the Looksmaxxing incel forum and I saw these clearly BDD young guys talking about getting crazy plastic surgery like in picrel, so it dawned on me, is this how FFS and other tranny surgery is perceived by normies as well?
>>
>>36640684
Yes, it’s in the same headspace as that girl that got 1000 surgeries to look like Barbie, or the lizard man.
>>
>>36640684
I dunno for trannies it’s like correcting a birth defect to me
>>
All people who surgerymaxx are considered by normies to be the same class of people--bogs, that cat lady, incels, brainwormed trannies, etc.
>>
>>36640684
I think all chuds and incels should be surprise feminized with FFS instead, when they show up for surgeries like the one in the OP.
>>
>>36640684
I think some people see it as that we're basically XY women and we're getting surgery to correct defects that make us look like men and other people see it as we're like deranged faggots or fetishists mutilating ourselves with surgery out of mental illness, I don't think everyone thinks the same way or anything
>>
My personal fav, the Brazilian guy who got sliced up to look Asian lmao.
>>
>>36640684
i feel bad for cels
adding a bunch of plastic gunk to your skull can’t be good for the long term
https://www.realself.com/review/cheek-augmentation-cut-custom-implant-permission
>>
>>36640736
Yeah they do. If your FFS makes you pass well, you're a cute girl who needs to be protected. If you still look like a man you're a deranged freak on the level of tiger surgery
>>
File: 1710995945490262.jpg (237 KB, 665x806)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
>>36640684
What I don't get is why would anyone want a bigger browridge? That looks so uncomfortable, should have gotten a type 3 instead.
>>36640782
>deranged freak on the level of tiger surgery
I'm still swollen from FFS but I wonder if I look like a deranged freak now, I've been really depressed over it.
>>
>>36640782
>Yeah they do. If your FFS makes you pass well, you're a cute girl who needs to be protected. If you still look like a man you're a deranged freak on the level of tiger surgery
I think this is exactly it, it matters if it looks good and normal or not
>>
>>36640782
>If your FFS makes you pass well
Personally I think anyone who gets work done who didn't have their face blasted off by an IED is a walking freak show, and they always get addicted. They never stop. Same with doodleniggers.
>>
>>36640823
Do you think getting two FFS revisions would make someone a freak?
>>
File: giant.implants.jpg (1.2 MB, 1179x1943)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>36640803
>giant.implants
kek remember to never post your ffs/transition results on the chans
>>
>>36640984
Oh my god, has he posted anything about any of the other tranners?
>has its own copes
>hrt
Jesus christ, HRT is really a meme, isn't it?
>>
File: flowers.jpg (1.35 MB, 1157x2008)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>36641036
it’s a giant collage of tranners from the timeline thread.
>hrt is really a meme, isn’t it
yes
>>
>>36640889
>Do you think getting two FFS revisions would make someone a freak?
You just got FFS and it's still healing and even then you look like a cis woman, stop obsessing please you look great
>>
>>36640684
yes, because average cis person never gave it a longer thought if any
they see if all as cosmetic and optional, including hrt btw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.