[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1720791309896455.jpg (109 KB, 1024x1024)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I like passing as a woman, but I don't want to be considered female. I like gay sex, love to top. Dislike guys who think they're straight.
>>
>>36641329
trannies shouldn't top
>>
>>36641329
>has zero signs of being trans
>am i trans
jee that’s a hard one
>>
>>36641756
>>36641771
So I'm not trans? I'm a gay man who likes to look like a woman, but that doesn't make me a woman.
I wouldn't want to be some bleeding cunt who has to worry about pregnancy. It's not anything I'm sexually attracted to
>>
>>36641802
Why do you like looking like a woman if you're really masc and want to top? That part confuses me.
>>
You just like playing dress-up. Don't complicate it any more than that by shoving yourself into identity boxes.
>>
>>36641822
I'm five foot three and I've always looked more like a woman. I sort of get off on it and at the same time when I get a hard cock I want to penetration guys sweet ass. I'm not playing heterosexual roles
>>
>>36641845
Dress up? That implies the use of clothing. I wear jeans and men's tops and still passes female because I've been taking estrogen for more than 5 years
>>
>>36641822
Because he can fucking do whatever he wants?
Why do you feel the need to label it so thoroughly?
Stay confused.
>>
>>36641887
Lol guys have ugly asses. It sounds like you're getting revenge on guys for being short, which is also quite hilarious. Do you top big muscular guys that act masculine?
>>36641904
Stfu man I'm not criticizing him. I'm fascinated by what other people are into, and the psychology behind it.
>>
>>36641947
Look, I came out gay when I was 13 years old and one of the first things I realized that these masculine looking boys who are over six feet tall and have that 'surfer dude' look, huh? Most of them are ambivalent about their sexuality and in between the sheets, they don't have a hard-on as quick as I do.
I know I'm gay, so I fuck them in the ass every time! It's been a pattern since I first came out gay as a teenager.
I just like look like a girl because I get so much more attention from guys. I know Straight guys are off limits and I tell them right up front I'm gay guy.
sometimes they're pretty surprised
>>
>>36642060
Interesting life story. Like how you had the instincts at 13 to know most guys are bi, and can be finessed into bottoming. A lot of people never figure that out, even old people.
I doubt you look like a girl though. No offense but everyone who says they're ugly on this site turns out to be very cute, and conversely people who say they're hot usually aren't. It's an odd quirk of the neurodivergents.
>>
>>36642164
I didn't know anything other than the boys I was attracted to were always the tough kids in school
I was always attracted to were the tough boys in school kinda the hood crowd. Any guys hanging out in gay spaces like those with straight boy images are usually mixed up repressed gay men who cannot get a hard-on until they develop confidence.
They're an easy mark for an easy fuck.

I don't really give a shit about your whole woman thing. It's really all that heterosexual AGP garbage, which I personally hate.
I don't really spend much time on here because most of the people here are heterosexual males obsessed with the female body which is a bunch of shit if you really think about it.
>>
>>36642164
You never got back to me. Conversation doesn't seem to interest most people here

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.