[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ETorccmUcAAs55A.jpg (313 KB, 1620x2005)
313 KB
313 KB JPG
I've always thought of myself as a woman but recent discourse has me worried that I'll be rejected by other trans women for my lack of bottom dysphoria. Does not wanting a vagina really invalidate everything else I've done with my transition?
>>
no you are a man and probably a pedophile
>>
>>36641430
I wasn't asking /pol/
>>
you dont need bottom dysphoria to be trans, gender is a spectrum
>>
>>36641458
A man who hates his dick is no less a man than any other.
>>
>>36641464
Trans women aren't men chud
>>
>>36641422
women are expected to have vaginas so if you don't have one you should probably focus on getting one
>>
>>36641422
>Does not wanting a vagina really invalidate everything else I've done with my transition?
Go all the way or don't bother
>>
>>36641458
>gender is a spectrum
maximum naivety and liberal indoctrination. people are either men or women. pick one and only one.
>>
>>36643454
>Go all the way or don't bother
I'll go all the way with your dad!
>>
>>36641422
you don't need my approval, but since you're insecure i want to offer it anyway
I'm a trans woman with severe bottom dysphoria, fully intent on getting srs someday. I don't think you need bottom dysphoria to be trans, and I don't care if another trans woman doesn't have it. I don't reject you. I don't think not wanting a vagina invalidates anything about your transition, and I don't think having bottom dysphoria makes me any "more of a woman" than you. You are a trans woman just like me and I don't look down on you, we should be supporting one another, not shaming each other.

also, do you have any idea how many cis women want to have a penis? cis women who fully identify as and enjoy being women, but just wish they had a penis. It's surprisingly common. Hold yourself to the same standard you would hold them to
>>
>>36643881
I want a penis because I have auto andro philia not because I actually want to be a man
>>
>>36643881
Thank you for the very kind words sis, I was being pretty insecure. <3
>>
>>36643913
i'm not sure what you mean by this? what are you responding to? i didn't say anything about anyone wanting to be men
>>
>>36644062
you said lots of women wish they had penis = man and I said I wish I could be a woman with a penis not a man
>>
>>36644091
i think you misread or misinterpreted what i wrote. that's the exact opposite of what i was saying.
>>
>>36644162
my point is just that I wish I had a penis so I could fuck men like they fuck me
>>
>>36641422
stop caring about labels and do what makes you happy.
>>
>>36641422
No

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.