[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Women as a Minority.png (22 KB, 1522x105)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
Why do you want to be the inferior gender?
>>
>>36641610
>want to be
i never wanted this, i would be a man if i could but that would lead to me killing myself so here i am
>>
>>36641656
>i never wanted this
You did. You want to be a woman because you failed at masculinity and never bothered to man up.
>>
>>36641774
it isn’t for lack of trying. i tried everything to repress and accept my masculinity, it didn’t work. not religion, not fitness, not being a feminine male, nothing. why would i want to be a tranny? also women aren’t inherently inferior, it’s just cause of culture or whatever
>>
>>36641610
ask miself this every day
>>
>>36641836
>it’s just cause of culture or whatever
Why do you think these societies promote it in the first place?
>>
>>36641836
this sums it up lmao absolutely none of us wanted to be here. there's a reason the male suicide rate is so high and I'd have joined it if not for transitioning
>>
I want the good without the bad okay SUE ME
>>
>>36641883
because men founded most societies when it was based on brute strength and set systems in place that benefited them and disadvantaged others? it isn’t that complicated
>>
>>36641970
Exactly.

That is why women are objectively inferior. They didn’t build anything due to their weakness and failed to compete.
>>
Because it's soft power, which is much more powerful, insidious, and difficult to remove than hard (men's) power. Women are coddled and provided for, while also being encouraged to do everything men can if they so choose, whereas men are trialed and left to die if they fail
>>
>>36641610
>women are a minority even though there are more of them
>>
>>36641610
The gender of "man" is incredibly narrow and demanding
If you can't align with the necessities of it then life is going to be very brutal for you
>>
>>36642312
no you see minorities are just what we legally define as minorities
it's also not even about power or privileges, even if women were objectively more privileged than men, men would never be classified as a minority or get any associated benefits the way women do
>>
bro gay kids are retarded man
if they had any clue what life is actually about none of this would happen
this is a by product of inbreding and low intelligent parents
>>
>>36641610
I just want to be a female man OK, is that so wrong
>>
>>36642418
I love /tttt/ tourists lol
>>
>>36641610
>we redefined "minority" to anyone with less power
so I guess the Rothschilds are the minority now
>>
>>36642448
you should be in the woods like in india brother
bow to your jews
>>
>36642463
majority***

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.