[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>be me
>19
>gender questioning for 2 years
>try to come out trans at 16/17 but conservative parents are against
>call me “confused”
>ask for hrt from therapist and psychiatrist
>both say find a specialized doctor they won’t
>2 years later
>starting college no friends
>incel boymoding
>find gf whose supportive and makes me want to transition
>breaks up
>wow

when can i feel happiness i hate this man pig body i’m in. i hate all the hair even if most is just peach fuzz.
>all i want is to look in the mirror and feel feminine and pretty and to feel confident in myself.
>don’t want to transition past 20 and look like a ogre that’s obviously trans
when will it happen girlies…..
>>
>>36641985
It’s over
>>
>>36641985
diy or face twinkdeath
>>
File: 1703853137690412.png (1.06 MB, 728x592)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
you should get on hrt either way otherwise you'll kill yourself but I wouldn't hope on looking like a woman now
like even if you got on hrt immediately at 16/17 it'd probably be a little late to cis stealth
ceico started at 20 and looks cute so it's not hopeless but you basically have to look like a cispoon
>>
>>36642230
i’m not 19 yet, but i don’t know where to start at all
i started hitting the gym doing cardio and working my abdominal area to tighten my stomach but i just don’t see a way to transition being i don’t have a job with insurance and i’m in a state with mediocre trans health care (the worst part is it’s extremely expensive too)
i’m just worried that even if i go 3+ years on e i’ll still look like a hon trooner. i’ve been told i had a “feminine esque” face so i don’t know if that means ffs would be helpful although i do want it as i hate my face i look like matan even but whiter
>>
>>36641985
>What is DIY? Why can't I rely on other people to do everything for me?
>>
>>36642484
almost like diy is scary to some
>>
>>36642669
you buy the pills
you eat them
>>
>>36642936
what if pill is bad or has bad stuff also where does one obtain said pills
>>
>>36643485
i got mine from inhousepharmacy
before i bought i searched the archives to see if other people had said anything
seemed good so i went for it
got a blood test after a while which confirmed things were okay
>>
>>36643513
how long does in-house take to ship? also any good guides on diy u suggest
>>
>>36643687
about 3 weeks, i just went with the /hrtgen/ stuff
>>
>>36643485
highly unlikely that you'll get anything bad if you choose a trusted source.

diyhrt.wiki is very good for pure info, has some sources
>>
>>36643716
i just looked at the prices though and holy shit 475 a bottle???? It might be easier to annoy my local state government into giving it to me somehow.
>>
>>36643783
if you're in the states teaHRT is quite reputable, where i'm getting mine.
>>
>>36643783
NOOOO WHY'd they send you to inhouse
diy can be as low as like $1/week if you can inject
see dihrt.market
dihrt.wiki has info
>>
>>36642230
Ceico <3
>>
>>36642669
So then, people who can't take what they want in their own hands don't deserve to have it. Learning to drive is scary for some. If they never learn, they'll never drive. The world isn't wrapped in bubble wrap for the sake of cowards.
>>
>>36641985
go to planned parenthood, retard
>>
>>36644436
wtf happened to people conquering their fears and challenges? Gen Z and Alpha just roll over the moment there is resistance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.