[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Digiteam0006.jpg (36 KB, 640x480)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
As a gay FTM I'm sooooo tired about hearing that bisexuals make the best partners for us.

In my experience they are very cock-fixated. Most of them seem to be more turned on about cock than to pussy. First disqualification.

They also typically prefer femininity in their partners so they naturally end up gravitating towards MTFs and cis women. If they have sex with someone masc it will be a cis man because, well, they have cocks after all LOL. Second disqualification.

And you tell me I should date bi guys? What a bad joke.
>>
>>36642209
>Most of them seem to be more turned on about cock than to pussy
i like to eat pussy and choke on plastic cock
>They also typically prefer femininity in their partners
fair
>>
The best partner for us are other gaydens. Unfortunately that's a really small part of the population
>>
>>36642209
I'm having this problem but it's a little different...
>>
>>36642209
Just date other pooners, If you arent into poonami then you shouldnt complain about cisoids not wanting you for it
>>
>>36642526
I'm gay.
>>
>>36643586
>i'm into guys
>but i don't like guy like me
what
>>
pooners are doomed. we should just die desu
>>
>>36642209
I *will* date straight men and I don't care anymore.
>>
>>36643632
Femboy pooners are universally loved, but masc pooners are indeed not in a good situation.
>>
>>36643820
Lots of bi guys seem to love femboy pooners but hate masc pooners like myself. They like to get fucked by masc cis men and to fuck feminine people.
>>
>>36642209
My bi bf is very cute and awesome
Total bisexual love
>>
>>36643586
lucky for you trans men are men. glad i could clear this up! :)
>>36643842
i love masc ftms but only if they’re strongfat
>>
>>36643842
I mean masc and penis just go together so well, that one without the other just seems incomplete.

Femininity can align with both genitals but mascness just demands penis.
>>
>>36643820
>Femboy pooners are universally loved, but masc pooners are indeed not in a good situation
What about androgynous poons?
>>
>>36643820
i could be ba fembot but i don't want to give up my bodyhair, that's too humiliating. if i got fucked by a guy i would kill myself right away
>>
>>36643900
I’ve noticed that people either hate us or love us and there’s no in between
>>
>>36643900
Androgynous can be good, yes.
>>
>>36642209
>dating bisexual bottoms as a FTM
Are ya retarded, OP? I should fuck some sense into your smug manlet ass.
>>
>>36642209
I am a post op mtf and my experience with bisexuals is that they get mad when they find out there’s no cock
>>
File: 1703793762381907.png (348 KB, 640x480)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>36642209
Based 02 chad
>>
>>36642209
As an unattractive bi ftm i've pretty much resigned myself to never having a romantic or sex life
>>
>>36645324
Unattractive and feminine or unattractive and masculine?
>>
I’m hsts and I would date ftm. They look masc pretty and comforting like straight guys. But they would need to let me get fucked by other men bcs I can’t take a fake dick in my ass sorry. But I would genuinely have a good relationship
>>
>>36645419
>I’m hsts and I would date ftm. They look masc pretty and comforting like straight guys.
Okay, that's very nice.
>But they would need to let me get fucked by other men bcs I can’t take a fake dick in my ass sorry. But I would genuinely have a good relationship
Are you fucking laughing at me? Please don't EVER contact to me again.
>>
>>36645489
Oh, I didn't read that you're a trans woman.
I don't give a shit then.
>>
>>36645419
retard
>>
>>36642339
Male bisexuality isn't actually real.
Men like women (straight), men (gay) or trannies and women (GAMP).
>>
>>36642209
>gay ftm
Beggars can’t be choosers
>>
>>36642209
No, bishits do not prefer either.
>>
>>36646043
>Beggars can’t be choosers
I'm looking for a cis gay top who doesn't really matter about genitalia, thanks.
Straight guys only may like early T trans men and bisexual guys love women and cocks so much.
>>
>>36642209
date trans women that are hons
>>
>>36645334
Unattractive and sort of androgynous.
>>
>>36646080
A cis gay top who doesn’t care about genitalia? Kek
>>
>>36646193
There are a few ones but I know they are a tiny minority.
>>
>>36642209
I don't understand why anyone would be interested in a FTM. they're just the worst of both worlds. Short and fat with no dick.
>>
>>36646360
>Short and fat with no dick.
I've meet a ftm that was skinny and 5'9 but ok.
>>
>>36646360
Why are bisexuals so obssesed with cocks?
>>
I don't care who you date. How about dating other ftms and leaving gay and bi men alone?
>>
>>36642209
>post entire paragraphs as if anyone cares
Incredible how ftms are literally always just women. Weird how I used to see them as men until I just listened to them talk.
>>
File: 13423.png (71 KB, 252x182)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>36646469
5'9
>>
>>36642209
>Most of them seem to be more turned on about cock than to pussy
I prefer pussy because I love spontaenous sex and my favourite sex position (collapsed cowgirl) is near impossible with anal

>They also typically prefer femininity in their partners
It's really not that hard for FtMs to maintain some feminity and truthfully they should. If you go full masc you look like a balding basedboy manlet. Keep T levels moderately low to twinkmode or ottermode. You'll look cute while still being passable.

>And you tell me I should date bi guys?
Yes, because the hard truth is that you'll eventually get sick of the emotional flamboyance of gay men. Eventually you're going to want a man who can toss you around, solve social problems, and do hard manual labour for you.
>>
>>36643917
I'd say that's only on /lgbt/. There's no shortage of vaguely bisexual men that are curious about twinks but also ike fucking pussy too.

I think FtM twinks would have far greater success with dating if they did the manly thing by making the first move and initiating sex.
>>
>>36644182
Thanks anon, you too ;)
>>
>>36646360
That's because you're penisexual
>>
>>36642209
Who cares what someone’s sexuality is? If you look like a dude and they find you attractive why isn’t that enough? You need real cock from a fag to validate yourself as a “man” that badly? What a pathetic life you’re living, lady.
>>
>>36645419
unironically based if you find a poly/open ftm
>>
>>36642209
I'm male, bi, but mostly date girls
I had a FTM FWB for a long while that worked great for both of us
She wanted to be the guy with her girlfriend but was totally submissive with me, like aggressive face fucking and to be dominated fucked and used, which was always fun

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.