[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3714.jpg (65 KB, 736x558)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Every time I see a pretty trans girl it makes me seethe. It's not fucking fair that they get to happy and succeed in life while I'm stuck being a mediocre failed male. How do I learn to stop giving a shit and just live my best life?
t. cis male
>>
how old r u
>>
>>36642298
Same.. too much of a manly male to even take estrogen and it's too late for me I think
>>
>>36642298
>t. repper
cis men don't see the about us with jealousy lol
>>
>>36642298
>cis male

you're describing me 5 years ago before i eventually started HRT and regretted not taking it sooner
>>
>>36642915
don't laugh... 30
>>
>>36643489
I always see a wave of you guys I swear it's weird.
i'm not even gon say it sorry
>>
>>36643489
LOL
>>
>>36643541
should of trooned 10 years ago
>>
>>36643509
30 is when it's actually unironically over
>>
>>36642298
>>36643545
maybe i have a chance to be a pretty girl…
(pic unrelated)
>>
>>36642298
this is fembrained and validates you
>>
>>36642298
You might be repping and not realize it. I did the same thing as you. I was insanely jealous of trans women because they were free in all the ways I wanted to be but wasn't.
Or it could be your are just envious of their success and gender has nothing to do with it.

If you do want to troon ignore these youngshit kids. they have zero concept of how life works beyond high school or college. I started transitioning at 35 and it has been totally worth it. Once you are past puberty, your success is entirely down to your body structure and genetics. Also once you start getting older, passing gets way easier (another thing the 22 year olds saying it is completely over don't get). Middle aged women don't tend to give nearly as many fucks about their appearance and once menopause hits they get masculinized.
>>
>>36643551
completely wrong, but I guess keep saying it if it makes you feel more valid?
>>
>>36643551
Wasn't for me =]
>>
>>36643489
I mean...
Didn't Kat trooned at 30 too and is now a gigapassoid?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.