[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9841.jpg (44 KB, 482x612)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
I’ll start:
>sickly mama’s boy
>wore extravagant clothes everywhere “because of his sensitive skin”
>depression beginning in the late teens, treated by many “lonely walks”
>trust issues and difficulty fitting in, moved frequently
>dilettante
>always radical politics, but often shifting in who was supported
>main muses were women
>long correspondences about art with said women, which he insisted were platonic
>music was of an essentially feminine character, according to Nietzsche
>very pro-woman themes in his art: his girl characters are the most moral and willful, loving domesticity seen as the greatest thing there is while men are swayable hypocrites squabbling over power
>obsession with names and disguises in his writing
>writes a major plot device for the Ring Cycle to be a helmet that can turn you into anything
We stan Empress Heliogabala too, of course. Who else do we have?
>>
>>36642351
Foucault but because he was a careerist.
>>
>>36642382
Political transsexualism? Think he’d go full she/her or try NB?
>>
>>36642351
trans!reader x lohengrin
>>
>>36642556
I mean the climax of Lohengrin literally is “you found out my true name, I have to run away now”
>>
File: Goering.jpg (22 KB, 200x288)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>painted his nails
>described as effeminate by multiple people
>dressed extravagantly, earned the nickname "Nero" for it
>very domestic nature, loved making his house look nice and showing it off to people
>clearly had autism, obsessed with trains but also had equally obsessive girly interests like collecting art and animals
>had chronic pain and was addicted to prescription drugs (most fembrained ailment and addiction)
Wonder how many jews would've been saved by her transition
>>
File: images-13.jpg (50 KB, 500x500)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Controversial choice because the gays have claimed him, but I honestly think there's evidence for it with how hard he self-inserted as women in his works. Salome is basically AGP: the play.
>>
>>36642351
Marlene Dietrich, Greta Garbo, Katharine Hepburn (what is it about Hollywood?)
>>
>>36644027
>Wonder how many jews would've been saved by her transition
Göring played no part in the Holocaust you idiot. Americans are so helplessly stupid and trusting of whatever ahistorical agitprop they're given to digest.
>>
>>36644148
It was a poorly thought out joke that I made just because he's a Nazi and I'm not even American.
>>
>>36644120
People desperate for approval

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.