[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712779866739877.jpg (50 KB, 719x677)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
Reason 1:
I’m actually, seriously, diagnosed autistic as shit. Severe ADHD too.
I just can’t interact with others well no matter how lonely i get. I’ve tried to make friends but it just never seems to work out, every time I think I’ve met some people who actually like me i start to get more comfortable and without fail I’ll find out that they were just trying to be nice or tolerating me.
Whenever I try to have friends it always turns out that in fact they were just putting up with me and eventually their patience runs out. I think that people have a finite amount of patience and goodwill, like a "friendship score" if you will. If you ask for too much or you are too needy then they become hostile, which seems to always happen eventually.

Reason 2:
I can barely hold down a job and I’m (Once again!!) gonna be homeless soon.
I’ve got a car i can live in but it’s just so fucking disheartening that i can’t make a stable life for myself.
I’ve literally got a degree in Mathematics a few months ago, I put myself through college without even being medicated for my ADHD and people are always telling me that they think I’m smart. Despite all of that i am stuck working as a janitor because i just cannot find a job within my field.
Now i think I’m being fired soon because my coworkers are mad at me again because I put some stuff away in the wrong place and left one of the supply areas untidy. Apparently I’ve been doing that for months and i never knew it until now. Apparently someone mentioned it to me awhile ago but i don’t remember ever talking about it until yesterday when the lady who was nice to me started yelling at me that I never listen and I’m inconsiderate and ignorant.

1/2 but this is the important part
>>
>>36642433
Reason 3:
I’m trans and my transition failed.
Basically self explanatory, I know I’ll never be seen as a real woman and I’ll always be seen as a feak. Before a bunch of people write ywnbaw please realize that THAT’S THE FUCKING PROBLEM. I’ll never find a partner who will love me or see me as a woman. I’m like 6ft2in, have you ever seen a real woman who is that tall? I’ll always stand out no matter what I do and absolutely the last thing I want is to be a social pariah.

Reason 4:
I got molested by a pedophile when I was 12 and was frequently beaten by my parents and I think it broke my brain’s ability to trust anyone ever.
The pedophile part really sucks too because I’ve started prog and it makes you horny, and being horny kinda triggers me i guess. I’ve got a ton of trauma related to anything romantic or sexual so whenever I’m ever horny I just can’t get the fucked up memories out of my head.
>>
you shouldn't kill yourself, but you deny biology to your detriment. whatever help you have to get, seek it out; there are other resources and avenues for people with problems like you.
>>
>>36642462
whether this helps or makes you angry anon idk, but I'm 6'2" and am now happily married to another tgirl after a botched suicide attempt last year that left me unable to walk.

things can get better even when you think you've hit rock bottom, hold on there <3
>>
>>36642485
>there are other resources and avenues for people with problems like you.

Name one as example
>>
>>36642462
>>36642433
you seem like a sweet girl
don't kill yourself

>your reason 1:
keep trying to make friends, maybe other people on the spectrum
neurotypicals who don't have understanding or experience with autistic people can get annoyed of you after a while, that's true
but there are people who don't mind or will put up with it, please keep searching for them

i have add, it made school always really hard for me, but because i wasn't showing any symptoms of adhd nobody cared
teachers called me dreamy and moved on

i have two autistic friends and sometimes they can be really annoying or inconsiderate

but i put up with them cause they're my friends
they care for me and try to show it
and i care for them

>your reason 2
keep looking for a job in your field!!
it will pay off and you'll be able to do something you're good at <3

>your reason 3
yes i see girls that tall fairly often
americans are just manlets
ygmi

>your reason 4
that's terrifying and i'm very sorry
you should probably get therapy for that if you can
or maybe try making new horny memories so you slowly change the association in your brain? not sure if that's a great idea, but could work
>>
File: ADHD .jpg (525 KB, 3000x1680)
525 KB
525 KB JPG
>>36642433
Life is fucking brutal jesus.
>>
>>36642462
>friends hard
I get that, I'm diagnosed nothing and I've lost all of mine anyway, it's not always easy finding those and it's harder keeping them, I say better no friends than bad ones, if a relationship has decayed it's better to leave on peaceful terms
>I put myself through college
that's really impressive, a lot of people can't manage that, I didn't even make it through highschool, as for the homelessness, that'd be more of an issue with the system than you specifically
>have you ever seen a woman that tall
yes, all the time. They're not that uncommon in Europe.
>I got molested
that sucks but that's no reason for suicide, if anything it's a good explanation for why you're struggling with a lot of the rest

Life is hard sometimes, take pride in the fact you've made it this far. I'm cheering you on anon, you can pull yourself out of this one. You can be an example to inspire others one day, think of the little hon 10 years from now, struggling alone, you might be what makes the difference, be the helping hand you needed in this situation.
>>
>>36642433
I wish I could take you in and get you some therapy, girl. Keep trucking on, maybe that degree will come in handy soon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.