[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0414.jpg (938 KB, 1170x1860)
938 KB
938 KB JPG
Maybe listen to leader of Israel for a change instead of Hamas propaganda
https://x.com/marionawfal/status/1816180974239244563
>>
>>36642442
I would become Bibi's secret tranny mistress if he asked.
>>
>source: trust me bro
>>
but I LIKE hamas propaganda
>>
>>36642473
Do they like u
>>
>>36642442
God does it get any more hello, fellow kids
>>
>>36642442
lol all these white queer liberals fear monger about scary Christian Conservatives but then go and advocate for a terrorist organization like HAMAS that would kill all of us for being lgbt
>>
yo all gay people this is your god btw
make sure to give your thanks to the jew for allowing to use you as test dummies
in reality you should all be in the woods like in india
>>
>>36642498
Well one of these groups is controlling our lives and the other wants to be left alone.
>>
>>36642442
It's not illegal to be gay in palestine. Anyway of bibi wants to use LGBT people to garner support for israel maybe he should tell his conservative coethnics to stop attacking LGBT people
>>
Being against killing kids has nothing to do with sexuality or gender. It doesn't matter that they may grow up to be bigots because living things change
>>
>>36642510
>left alone
But Muslims invade other countries and change policies towards sharia law and take away the rights of women and the lgbt

Also Christian Conservatives vote and have the same rights as anyone else in the lgbt in the USA. Most hate crimes against the LGBT are done by black men who don’t even vote or go to church
>>
>>36642551
HAMAS should surrender if they didn’t want innocent lives lost. They also wouldn’t use their women and children as human shields. Hamas doesn’t deny doing this but liberals in the west do for some reason.
>>
>>36642473
yeah its pretty badass. israeli propaganda is doing gay shit like saying hamas is more evil than voldemort and thanos, while hamas propaganda is them blowing up those dumbass tanks the israelis have
>>
>>36642442
kill yourself, nobody cares and nobody loves you
>>
>>36642574
sorry the only jew i listen to is adam friedland and he says that hamas is cool
>>
>>36642557
>Christian Conservatives vote
You should ask them what they vote for!
>>
>>36642498
Shouldn't Jews be even more homophobic than Christians? They only believe in the Old Testament.
>>
>>36642610
jews are usually happy to break the rules so long as they're not super orthodox
>>
>>36642442
Back a few months ago when the whole >iF yOu LiKe ThEm sO MuCh wHy dOnT yOu mOvE tHeRe
line was first being spammed, many LGBT people decided to call their bluff and actually travel to Palestine and document it. It should still be out there, I’m not gonna link it cause I’m out right now but it’s accessible, should want to check it out.
Needless to say, these faggots did not experience anything close to what zionazis like to stereotype them as. Go figure!
Maybe, just maybe, it’s a bad idea to trust the opinions of a bunch of khazar interlopers who will say literally anything to justify land theft and apartheid
>>
>>36642574
Those brave colonels have literally no choice but to fire upon civilians. God guides their hand but those pesky Hamas keep throwing children in front of them. Darn those trickster devils...!
>>
>>36642658
How did they travel to an active warzone?
>>
>>36642658
>no i have absolutely no source but you should trust me anyway
>>
File: IMG_1444-1.jpg (35 KB, 590x591)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>36642442
Never ever EVER believe a Jew at their word, there can be truths in what they say but what they say is never truth.
>>
>b-b-but hamas HATES lgbt
I don't care.
I just want to see Israelis cry and Hamas is providing that.
And it costs me absolutely nothing.
>>
>>36642574
It's hamas' fault we have an apartheid state
We had to have an apartheid state bro you don't understand we had to do it
>>
>>36642770
It’s out there, if you don’t see it that’s because you’ve chosen to ignore it
If this thread is still up when I get off work I’ll try to link a few examples
>>
>noooo stop resisting it’s ok if I eradicate you because I’m not a muslim
Do christofascists and zionazis really?
>>
>no, you see, isreal is killing some kids in the desert therefore I HAVE to support every single jihadi joe in the middle east I can't just condemn the collaterals I HAVE to stand with a bunch of muslim warlords whose entire life will be devoted to fighting the west
just turn the tv off
>>
File: 1617117731589.jpg (33 KB, 657x527)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>36642442
So basically I'm just gonna support them (jews)
I know... UGH I know... I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just I'm not gonna support them is all
HAHAHAHA!!
>>
>>36642442
>food analogy
>>
>>36642442
i think the us should glass the middle east because i'm tired of hearing about this yeah
>>
File: IMG_7368.png (1.46 MB, 999x1203)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
>>36642442
hows tel aviv?
you must be pretty stressed ever since that Yemeni airstrike lmao

I dont support genocide, simple as.

your shilling isnt working any more, hope they dont send you to the front lines ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>36643216
>hey you fucking disgusting fat stupid americans like fried chicken or something right? well there ya go!
>>
>>36643146
They believe that they would erasicate us in a much nicer, more polite fashion i guess lol. Reminds me of chuds a few years ago goalpost-shifting about rape stats, where they were claiming that black rapists are still more violent in their, uh, raping, and somehow worse, like
>wouldn’t you rather be raped by a caucasian gentleman like me??

Pathetic…
>>
I love seeing M*slims die.
>>
>>36642442
I do not care about kikes and shit-skinned Muzzgroids killing each other over who owns what dune.
>>
>>36642442
Don’t care didn’t ask fuck israel death to Israel glass Israel

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.