[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1717792423403726.jpg (191 KB, 737x1024)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
How do you find enough confidence to try girlmoding? I've been manmoding for many years and I've had FFS but I still kind of look like a man and I feel like if I try girlmoding and then get misgendered a bunch it'll make things so much worse. I feel like my skull is genuinely way too big to ever pass.
>>
>>36642486
you've had FFS and *still* haven't tried girlmoding? holy fuck
>>
>>36642486
When ripping off a bandaid or entering a cold swimming pool, the best approach is one swift bold action. Make yourself up in the outfit that makes you happiest, and go out and take a drive around town. You don't even have to leave your car, come home, there you've done it.

If it sounds too intimidating, you could try incremental steps by not "girlmoding" but androgyny moding or just fruity effeminate man moding. If you are worried about backlash from friends, family, coworkers, the incremental approach usually is least jarring to them, like slowly boiling a frog. Introduce more and more fem things over time and they probably won't comment much.
You can do it
>>
>>36642525
I don't pass though, that's why I haven't tried it. I just look like a weird and uncanny man.
>>
>>36642525
NTA but same
Some people just have super fucked up bodies
>>
>>36642653
What do you think stops you from passing? I think for me it's a combination of my massive skull and my massive shoulders. I've never seen a woman with a skull that large. I get told that I pass in pictures but I'm either being hugboxed or people just don't realise how large my skull is.
>>
>>36642726
For me, it’s my extremely above average shoulders and wide ribs.
I had surgery so my butt is fine, although even with fat transfer my hips suck so bad, so it looks weird.
My face is actually pretty okay all things considered, but I’m also 6ft so I also got the BigSkull, so that doesn’t help at all and I feel you there…

I malefail a lot in manmode but I think most people assume I’m an FtM and are trying to gender me female to be an asshole, because I literally look almost exactly like I did pre-HRT in terms of silhouette and fat distribution- it sucks! Poor fat redistribution is a transition KILLER.
>>
>>36642611
Even so I don't pass and am way off having the funds for FFS, but how did you decide to start HRT and wanting FFS without ever even girlmoding in public?
>>
>>36642833
>how did you decide to start HRT and wanting FFS without ever even girlmoding in public?
I've been on HRT for like 10 years now and I've been manmoding all that time. I'm actually getting even more surgery at the start of next year in the US but I don't think it'll make me pass either. I think when I started, I was deluded enough to think that I could pass with HRT and FFS, or at least deluded enough to try, but now I realise that not everyone gets to pass.
>>36642812
>My face is actually pretty okay all things considered
I don't know, I still feel like my face is holding me back, but maybe it's not my face by itself, and more like the overall skull size, my head is absolutely massive and my skull is just so square, it's really hard to hide how square it is.
>I malefail a lot in manmode
Same, but I think I'm still a very long way off actually passing. I'm 5'8 or 5'9, I'm not actually sure (I'm 175cm).
>>
>>36642486
get an omecha BA (500-600CCs at the least) my ffs failed then turned into a success once I had something on my chest(will probably not work on super tall frames)
>>
>>36642939
I don't want to be a man with breast implants, it'd be even weirder. At least right now, with HRT tits, I get plausible deniability because I can just say I have gyno.
>>
There's too much focus on the external. You'll never be satisfied if that's all you want.
Be happy with being comfortable internally.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.