[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5187.jpg (8 KB, 250x243)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I have extreme anxiety about everything but have wanted to start hrt for forever. How can I stop being so scared?

I know I want it but big changes are terrifying and make my anxiety go nuts.
>>
>>36642623
oh don't worry there are no big changes and you will in all likelihood be very disappointed so go ahead and start already to get it over with
>>
>>36642623
get shit faced drunk and order it, that's what I did

20 months later best decision of my life
>>
>>36642655
>there are no big changes
x
>you will in all likelihood be very disappointed
entirely possible
>>
>>36642794
I don’t know how much I trust ordering it online or even where to do that exactly.
>>
>>36642623
I had that same anxiety anon.
I personally just had to suck it up and reassure myself that almost all of the changes are very slow. With the majority of them being reversible.
Think of it like getting into a hot-tub. It can feel overly hot if you try getting in very slowly. But if you just suck it up and get in as quickly as possible, you quickly adjust and start enjoying it.
>>
>>36642851
It would probably be easier if I wasn’t so isolated and had some irl support
>>
>>36642991
I was totally isolated and had zero support at the time. You know how I stopped being isolated and found support? Starting HRT.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.